TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Is there a revolution on our hands?

* Looks around *

While I'm a little flattered since this is the first time anyone's called me out to Hardcore, I don't feel much like participating today. Maybe a little later, guys.

And JSYK, sorry for telling you to die--I'm usually not this mean or callous. I reconsidered it soon after posting it and edited that out. Banky's trolling just got on my nerves last night, as I'm sure trying to annoy people is his whole purpose for lurking around here.

And why does it seem that y2jailbait is hated around here? I've never personally witnessed any posts that would seem to warrant it.

Guest Vitamin X
And why does it seem that y2jailbait is hated around here? I've never personally witnessed any posts that would seem to warrant it.

Go to the music folder. It has to do with mainly y2jailbait flaming Inc for basically no reason, then Inc shrugging it off and somehow ending up in a discussion about runDMC that prompted the fantastic quote in Inc's sig. Then there was the discussion about Blink182's Dude Ranch album which Banky dislikes and y2jailbait disagrees with his opinion. So the self-proclaimed cool kids of the Music folder take their indie angst out on CoreyLaz and y2jailbait. That's a basic summary of what I've seen, anyways.

Ha ha! y2jailbait admitted he was a LOSER!

I'm going to go put on my flight suit and wrap myself in the American flag with a banner behind me saying "mission accomplished" now.

And why does it seem that y2jailbait is hated around here?  I've never personally witnessed any posts that would seem to warrant it.

Go to the music folder. It has to do with mainly y2jailbait flaming Inc for basically no reason, then Inc shrugging it off and somehow ending up in a discussion about runDMC that prompted the fantastic quote in Inc's sig.

I tore into him in a Radiohead thread for being the ignorant little twat he is, so he followed me into the hip hop thread and took out his little boyrage over a snide remark I made about Run DMC. So.

Speaking of my sig, I was thinking of turning into a sorta TSM Katarami Damacy for unintentionally bad posts, but the board has been lacking, lately.

I must say, the usage of my ugly mug made me laugh a little bit.

Though, I do wonder...do any of you know what the term "scoops" actually refers to?

Maybe you should tell us.

In a related story, we don't know what Mole looks like. Maybe he should show us.

Guest Vitamin X

I personally thought the y2jailbait one was funny, especially when I was envisioning it being spoken in an Ali G manner, or similar to the Jamie Kennedy Malibu's Most Wanted character.

Commenting over sig-worthy material?

Forming "cool" cliques on a message board?

Yeah, you're all officially the biggest group of miserable losers and are going to die vigins.

Good luck with that.

By the way, seriously, you guys really need a life, badly.

Bye bye now.