TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gatornibs

2 Tickets to Jags/Bears for sale

Guest Gatornibs

I'm trying to sale TWO tickets to the Jacksonville Jaguars vs Chicago Bears game for December 12th. They are in Section 124, Row N, Seats 19 and 20. They are 14 rows from the field. Face value is $55 each, but since I'm a season ticket holder I am selling them for $40 each (What I pay for them). Anyone who wants them let me know.

Also if you're a fan of comedy, the best comedian EVER Mitch Hedberg is coming to Orlando. I'm trying to sale one ticket to his show at the Hard Rock Live on Saturday night December 11th. It's 2nd row in the balcony on the aisle in the center. Great seat. Truly the funniest night of YOUR life.

[email protected]

I'll give you a ham sandwich for the tickets.

Hmmm, I offer a ham and cheese sandwich, pickle, potato salad, a button, pocket lint and a marble. And a can of Mountain Dew.

Guest LooneyTune

Hmmm, I offer a ham and cheese sandwich, pickle, potato salad, a button, pocket lint and a marble. And a can of Mountain Dew.

I'll call that bet, and throw in a rubber woman and a 24 pack of condoms.

Guest Vitamin X
Wait, is this game in Jacksonville? If so, you have some false advertising and need to invert the team names.

He said vs., not at.

I'll call that bet, and throw in a rubber woman and a 24 pack of condoms.

I call that and add a bag of chips

Wait, is this game in Jacksonville? If so, you have some false advertising and need to invert the team names.

He said vs., not at.

Then he was wrong, it's a Jacksonville game. The American convention is road team vs. home team, so it's misleading to someone like me who hasn't memorized every nuance of the Bears schedule and would mistakenly purchase tickets to a game in a stadium thousands of miles away.

Guest LooneyTune
I'll one up you all by offering up my soul.

Too rich for my blood...(hugs soul)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If the game were in chicago, he'd probably have 'em sold to me.