TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Best Quote/line From a song

Every year, a song, or more than one song, has something you find yourself saying or singing to yourself. What are this years songs that had you do this

Did you bury your fire?

Yes sir!

Did you cover your tracks?

Yes sir!

Did you bring your knife?

Yes sir!

Did they see your face?

No sir!

Did the moon see you?

No sir!

Did you go cross the river?

Yes sir!

Did you fix your rake?

Yes sir!

Did you stay down wind?

Yes sir!

Did you hide your gun?

Yes sir!

Did you smuggle your rum?

Yes sir!

"Ask me why you're feeling screwed and I'l give you the answer/There's a Colin, Dick and Bush Just Hammerin' Away!"-Ministry,"No W"

Sure to piss off Bush fans, but who cares, it's the best musical quote of the Year.

"Most Accidents occur at home"-Coil,"Sex with Sun Ra"

Guest theanswer1824

'why did denzel have to be crooked before he took it?' - jadakiss, why

(I can't find proof this song came out this year, but I didn't hear it until this year)

"I don't fight

I don't argue

I'll just hit that bitch with a bottle"

This is the unofficial anthem for my core group of friends. Pity we hate the rest of the song.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
"Ask me why you're feeling screwed and I'l give you the answer/There's a Colin, Dick and Bush Just Hammerin' Away!"-Ministry,"No W"

Sure to piss off Bush fans, but who cares, it's the best musical quote of the Year.

The shittiest album

The shittiest album

Actually, I think its the best album of the year. But that's not me. If you don't like it becauser of it's anti-bush slant that's ok, but remember, this is a music thread, not a political one.

You can't divorce politics from the issue. If you could, a lot more people would be listening to white power bands, because many of them are pretty good.

That's not it though, that's a shitty album on it's own.

You can't divorce politics from the issue. If you could, a lot more people would be listening to white power bands, because many of them are pretty good.

yes you can. i could name a dozen movies with horrible politics that i love.

That Ministry album made my station's top 20 list for this year.

That's cause it's college. Somebody could have recorded themselves taking a shit and it would have been number 1 if they said they were shitting on Bush.

yes you can. i could name a dozen movies with horrible politics that i love.

I know you can. I do listen to white power groups. I didn't say you can't divorce politics from the album, I said you can't divorce it from the issue, meaning that politics play a role in how an album (or movie as the case may be) is received. How that plays out is an extensive discussion.

Listen to Angry Aryans, guys. They're really good.

That Ministry album made my station's top 20 list for this year.

That's cause it's college. Somebody could have recorded themselves taking a shit and it would have been number 1 if they said they were shitting on Bush.

I'd say there's only one guy at the station who unequivocally likes anything anti-Bush. Otherwise, the people who voted for the album genuinely liked it.

I've no opinion on the album itself, as the only song I heard from it was the one that uses the fucking Carmina Burana sample. Which is terrible.

Guest BrokenWings
It's just a fond farewell to a friend

Who couldn't get things right

Elliot Smith - Fond Farewell

Now noticing that there's a poster named BrokenWings, you know Slayer's original name was going to be Mr. Mister. What a shame he decided against it, they would have made quite the pair.

"You have never been in love, untill you've seen sunlight thrown, over smashed human bone"

Morrissey - First of the Gang to Die

I've sang that line to myself a stupid amount of times this year. Cool lyircs and a great melody.