TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steve J. Rogers

What the hell consitiutes a "cameo"

Michale Keaton had a cameo in Out of Sight as the same character he played in Jackie Brown. Samuel Jackson shows up at the end as the prisoner being brought down with George Clooney. I believe both were uncredited.

It was a nice touch by Soderbergh in casting that (Ray Nicolet), and actually I've always found it odd that Leonard created kind of a mini-Elmoreverse by linking Rum Punch with Out of Sight (and by extension the too-short-lived Karen Sisco show) but hey, they're his books.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Be Cool has some cameos as well. Speaking of which, Get Shorty had Bette Midler, Penny Marshall and Harvey Keitel in cameos.

David Hasselhoff was hilarious in Dodgeball in his 15 seconds on screen, Chuck Norris was pretty good too, "fucking Chuck Norris!"

I forgot about that one!

"Thank you, Chuck Norris!"

Hulk Hogan in Gremlins 2?

Theatrical version only. Observe:

Two different versions of this film: one for the theatre, one for video. The difference is that in the theatrical version, it appears that the film begins to burn, however, in the video version, this segment is replaced by a segment which simulates a broken VCR machine.

Credit: IMDb

Anyhow, in the theatrical version, Hogan appears and threatens someone until the film returns. On home video, John Wayne does it. Both versions are on the DVD.

James Woods cameo(if you want to count it) in Scary Movie 2 was the only good thing about that movie

Kathleen Robertson looked pretty good in it. Mind you, that doesn't get me my money back, but it was another good thing...

David Hasselhoff was hilarious in Dodgeball in his 15 seconds on screen, Chuck Norris was pretty good too, "fucking Chuck Norris!"

I forgot about that one!

"Thank you, Chuck Norris!"

That gets my vote.

Guest whatitistoburn

Lemmy in Airheads.

Ozzy in that adam sandler movie where he's the son of satan.

Jason Lee/Matt Damon in Jersey Girl.