TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hhh6294

Promo: "Come hell or high water..."

"So Mister Dobbson..." a local reporter curs in starting off the scene. Samuel Dobbson, brother and mentor to Stephen Dobbson better know as Kaine to the SWF world, is currently surrounded by a few reporters for SWF just outside of Kaine's hospital room in Denver, Colorado, hungry for a report on the young gun's condition.

"What is Kaine's condition and will he be ready for his Cruiserweight Title Match at SWF Slay Ride?" the reporter continues on. Samuel raises his left arm to his chin and begins to rub his stubby goatee, thinking of the right words to say. "At this point we don't know what will happen, but rest assured both Stephen and I will be in Saint Paul, Minnesota to attend SWF Slay Ride. Whether or not Stephen will compete will be up to the doctors." Samuel calmly states. "Well do you have any comments on Spike Jenkins' actions on Lockdown two days ago?" another reporter asks.

Hesitantly, Samuel simply states "Spike will get what's coming to him." before hastily walking into the hospital room and promptly shutting the door behind him, while reporters beg for answers to their nagging questions.

Inside the hospital room Kaine is laying down on a hospital bed, almost completely immobile. Kaine slowly looks over to his brother. "It will be up to the doctors?" the youngster asks with an irritated tone. "What the fuck kind of answer is that?" He angrily asks his older sibling. "Of course I will compete against Spike for the Cruiserweight Title!" Kaine confidently finishes. "Steve... you really need to think this through." Samuel calmly replies. "You and I both know that Spike Jenkins wanted to injured your career. What's stopping him from doing that at Slay Ride? Even the slightest neck bump could paralyze you for life. Are you really willing to sacrifice your entire career just to get revenge?" Samuel rationalizes. "Could... might... possibly. Not definitely, Sammy. Yes... I am willing to risk paralysis just to prove to that chicken shit that he can't stop me." Kaine firmly replies.

"Unlike other people... I don't just run away from wrestling just because I 'might' get injured... I fess up and take it like a man." Kaine states, striking a nerve with his older brother. "...and what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" he asks, angrily. "Exactly what I said... I'm not a pussy. If Spike wants to paralyze me... he's going to get the chance. Come hell or high water... I will be in that match at Slay Ride... and I will prove to Spike that he is what I called him over a year ago back in the JL... nothing but a fucking worthless jobber." Kaine firmly states.

"Fine... whatever. If you want to be paralyzed for the rest of your life, it's your decision. If that happens though... don't come crying to me, because I'll just tell you to go to hell and deal with it yourself." Samuel states, sounding rather irritated as he turns around to storm out of the room. "Don't worry Sammy... I won't need to mooch off of others just to get around." Kaine finishes as Samuel slams the door behind him, leaving the youngster alone to wallow in his own anger for Spike Jenkins.

"That title will be mine Spike... whether you like it or not... that title will be mine." the injured youngster mutters as the scene fades out.