TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

PROMO: Golden Demands

The camera opens up to inside a lavish, extravagant mansion, cozy, decked up for the holidays and ready for Christmas. In an easy chair, wearing red pajamas and a black robe, as well as holding a glass of wine in his hand, is "The Icon" Max King, for some reason all smiles.

"Evening everyone. It's me, the man you secretly know that you want to cheer, "The Icon" Max King." he states. "Well, Slay Ride has come and gone...and unfortunately, Korgath needs a lot more training. Before anyone says anything about me losing, however, let me remind all you brain deads out there that I was not pinned, Korgath was. But that's OK, I'll train him a bit more...but it may take a while due to him being a bit slow in the head."

King smiles wider though. "However, the night wasn't a total loss. After all, Kelly regained the title belt that she shouldn't have lost in the first place, and looks DAMN good in gold, if you ask me..." he says, picking a picture up off a table that's next to him: of Kelly Connelly, posing nude with her hands covering her breasts, and the Women's Title covering her...er...lower area. "Remember boys, she's MINE, not yours!"

King puts down the picture now, and has a more serious expression on his face now. "But I'm not here to gloat about Kelly's victory right now. Right now, I have very important business to attend to. As you all know..." King looks disgusted about something that he's about to say "Landon Maddix is now the SWF World Heavyweight Champion." he finishes, shaking his head and quickly chugging the wine, as if to wash down the taste of that statement out of his mouth. "Now, normally I would have just come right out and challenged him for the belt immediately, however there's something that I'm willing to do in sacrifice of an immediate title shot. You see, while Maddix did win the World Title, he still was the ICTV Champion at the same time, and from what I've heard, the SWF Board of Directors and Championship Committe are deliberating on whether he should keep both belts or not."

King stands up now, moving closer to the camera. "Higher ups, I'm going to make that decision simple for you: a very worthy superstar needs to steal the show with the ICTV Championship belt. And that person, obviously, is me. After all, I was the last man to hold that title, and was screwed out of a victory by Maddix's cheating ways. As such, I am the ONLY man in this company right now that deserves to be the ICTV Champion once again. I am asking...no, scratch that. I'm DEMANDING that you IMMEDIATELY strip Landon Maddix of the ICTV Championship, and return it to me, declaring ME the NEW ICTV Champion for a second time!"

King goes back to sit in his chair. "Think about it, people. But remember, you do NOT want to make me mad. So you BETTER have that title to me by the new year, because if you thought I've been causing chaos before, wait till I'm through with all of you if I don't get my way."

King now smiles, picking up another glass, this time with champagne. "Oh, and Merry Christmas." he concludes with a smile on his face, as the camera fades out.

Damn; straight left your partner out to dry...

Before anyone says anything about me losing, however, let me remind all you brain deads out there that I was not pinned, Korgath was. But that's OK, I'll train him a bit more...but it may take a while due to him being a bit slow in the head."

I mentioned him.

Pay attention, kid! :P

Before anyone says anything about me losing, however, let me remind all you brain deads out there that I was not pinned, Korgath was. But that's OK, I'll train him a bit more...but it may take a while due to him being a bit slow in the head."

I mentioned him.

You're a prick.

I mentioned him.

You're a prick.

And you suck at life.

I mentioned him.

You're a prick.

And you suck at life.

Fuck you, you're still horrible.

Guest Korgath

Could've been worse... he could have kicked the Big Demon out altogether. :P

Oh WHY did I have to enter the SWF the same time W&D returned... :wacko: