TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown! Christmas in Iraq II: Electric

Who wouldn't smile if Holly stiffed Kenzo and Kenzo handed Bob his own ass? He's japanese... he's far more advanced than we are. He probably could without killing him.

Supposedly Kenzo killed a man before.

No, that was Luther. :P

No, it REALLY WAS Kenzo.

Believe it or not, I've come to actually like Kenzo, but he does have a kind of....troubled history.

Kenzo does have that craptastic 80's aura around him, although it isn't as strong or entertaining as Snitsky's.

Who wouldn't smile if Holly stiffed Kenzo and Kenzo handed Bob his own ass? He's japanese... he's far more advanced than we are. He probably could without killing him.

No, that was Luther. :P

No, it REALLY WAS Kenzo.

Believe it or not, I've come to actually like Kenzo, but he does have a kind of....troubled history.

That was sarcasm anyways though. ;) Because Cole always goes on and on about how Luther killed a man.

LOL

Vince saved money by leaving the ring crew home and having the troops do all the work..

HA.

Well, he took a risk letting them handle those $500,000 cameras, though.

;)

"Suddenly, there WAS no trail, no thing called JBL to be found. WWE Champion John Layfield was found alive, at normal size, 50 miles away in a lifeboat in the Atlantic."

You know, as amusing as this is, all of this "JBL is scared to be here, he's a coward!" crap is kind of counterattacked by the numerous clips of him enjoying time with the troops earlier on in the show.

You know, as amusing as this is, all of this "JBL is scared to be here, he's a coward!" crap is kind of counterattacked by the numerous clips of him enjoying time with the troops earlier on in the show.

I don't think they really care though. Sort of like 'Surprise Austin' even though they had a million clips of him. And the same thing with Foley tonight. etc.

Elaborate. NOW.

I don't know the whole story, but basically he had a hand in rough-housing a dojo boy causing him death. I'll find an article on it.

Elaborate. NOW.

I would if I could, that's all I know about it. :P