TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dips

Tupac - Loyal To The Game

Downloaded this and listened to it, gotta say I love it. Especially like the tracks with Elton John and Dido. Overall, it's a very good album and I don't normally like most of Tupac's stuff.

Okay well I'm a pretty massive Pac fan, and the Elton John and Dido songs are definately the worst on the CD. But I've had the CD downloaded for about a month now, and while some of the beats on the CD are downright horrible, Pac's lyrics will never get old. The Uppercut, Loyal to the Game, Hennesey are all excellent songs even if Eminem did completly alter how 2pac songs should sound. But I still can't beleive he had the top CD in the country 8 years after he died.

I refuse to listen to the album, because of Eminem exploiting Pac is sickens me and also Em's is garbage as producer.

Oh COME the fuck on ant.

You know and I know that Em is just a huge ass Pac fan and jumped at the chance to produce this joint. He went to Pacs mom about producing a track or two and the record label jumped at that opening and said "Hey, eminem sales....eminem + tupac = alot of fucking money in our pocket!!!!" I just don't think it is fair to say em in exploiting pac, cause honestly, I think we all know he ain't exactly starving.

Me personally, I like the CD, but I wish Em didn't do EVERY damn track. There are some incredibly hot beats and there are some down right bad ones (I disagree with the Dido and Elton John ones being bad...those are some HOT beats).

DJ Quiks loyal to the game remix>>>>>>>>>>better than the em one. ANd the Hennessy remix> than ems. But all in all it is a cool cd.

^ Come on!!!! If Em manipulating Pac's voice to have him give shout outs to Em and G-Unit isn't exploiting? I don't know what is. Its one thing aftermath/shady/G-Unit making guest appearances like Pac is a fellow member. The only reason why Pac's mom gave Em to go ahead to produce the album because he did it for free, which i'll give Em credit for that. But I still say Em is exploiting Pac.

Guest HungryJack

Exploitation implies that Em gains something from this, and by the sounds of it, he does not.

Thus, not exploitation.

Riding 'Pacs coat-tails maybe, but not exploiting.

^ Come on!!!! If Em manipulating Pac's voice to have him give shout outs to Em and G-Unit isn't exploiting? I don't know what is. Its one thing aftermath/shady/G-Unit making guest appearances like Pac is a fellow member. The only reason why Pac's mom gave Em to go ahead to produce the album because he did it for free, which i'll give Em credit for that. But I still say Em is exploiting Pac.

That's kinda exploiting though. It's cool that Em didn't ask for any money on this, but he's totally pulling a George Lucas and releasing this as he sees fit.