TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown! Thread for 1/13/05

Big Show is so pissed he's gonna go backstage and eat a 72 oz steak.

Or the worlds largest bowl of Corn Pops

Or Both

Guest The Shadow Behind You

This is hilarious. Girl was kind of cute though.

He's a pussy though

Guest The Shadow Behind You

what a dorky ass dad.

That doesn't looke like a "pit".

How can he not know where pratice is.

Two things:

1. The WWE is the biggest wuss and the most inconsistant company on the planet. The censor something one week then don't the next or vice versa ie Cena's hat and when Sable used the B word on national television and it got bleeped when it first aired, then they didn't bleep it when they recapped the event, and of course the constant blur(which should only be overseas if I understand the agreement, and for the love of God, on videos they should be able to show the logo because its archival footage or at least say it)

2: Would it kill them to get Funaki a real pair of trunks? How is he supposed to be credible as a champion when he essentially looks like he can't afford wrestling tights? He had a singlet during his Kai En Tai days, I don't know why he doesn't bust that out.

Two things:

1. The WWE is the biggest wuss and the most inconsistant company on the planet. The censor something one week then don't the next or vice versa ie Cena's hat and when Sable used the B word on national television and it got bleeped when it first aired, then they didn't bleep it when they recapped the event, and of course the constant blur(which should only be overseas if I understand the agreement, and for the love of God, on videos they should be able to show the logo because its archival footage or at least say it)

Can't forget about "cum-guzzling gutter slut." Maybe it's just me, but I think that's worse than calling someone a bitch.

Two things:

Can't forget about "cum-guzzling gutter slut." Maybe it's just me, but I think that's worse than calling someone a bitch.

That was on cable. This was on broadcast TV. Heck, they even censored slut this week!

Bland show this week. Filled with tons of backstage segments. Found it funny that they censored Cena's hat, but guess the network can't take a chance with dyslexic people watching and reading the hat, lol.

Guest LooneyTune

RVD can sell a DDT like someone just shot him in the head, so I wouldn't put it past him to sell an injury, although once I saw the big knee brace I kinda knew "Yep, he's injured. Who replaces him vs. Rene Dupree next week on Velocity?".

Guest combat_rock

Someone should change the description of this forum to "This forum is about Roderick Strong".

Anyway, the suprise twist was way too predictable, but overall it was an ok show.

RVD can sell a DDT like someone just shot him in the head, so I wouldn't put it past him to sell an injury, although once I saw the big knee brace I kinda knew "Yep, he's injured. Who replaces him vs. Rene Dupree next week on Velocity?".

Meh, I'd say that's more bumping. He is one of the best bumpers in WWE, but his long term selling isn't a thing of beauty, to put it mildly. And this is coming from a big fan of his.

Hey, so where is this whole "Eddie getting pinned by Rey" thing going? Eddie snapping and turning heel? Them having a storied feud leading the WM? Nothing?