TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

JoeDirt's old school match thread

Actually, Dean went on to hold the title for some 11 months, feuding the next month with Eddie and Saturn over the Euro title, dissapearing from the PPV scene until November, and then re-uniting with the Radicals. A heated story with Lita started, seeing Dean defeat her on Raw and at Armageddin in a 6-person tag. Lita eventually defeated Dean after he lost the title on Raw. Dean appeared in Eddie's corner at WM 17. Last I remember of him.

speaking of this, besides the Scotty-Malenko match, does anyone has the Eddie-Saturn-Malenko one from Judgment Day? is it any good?

does anyone has the Eddie-Saturn-Malenko one from Judgment Day? is it any good?

It has its moments but, considering the talent involved, it was below par. It's been a while since I've seen the match so my opinion may be scewed a bit.

Guest T0rrent

Anyone have the promo where Chris Jericho and The Rock go off on Stefanie, Booker and RVD when the alliance vs wwe kicked off?

does anyone has the Eddie-Saturn-Malenko one from Judgment Day? is it any good?

It has its moments but, considering the talent involved, it was below par. It's been a while since I've seen the match so my opinion may be scewed a bit.

It was ok, but the crowd was SO quiet it was scary. It'd been red hot for the opener (Angle/Edge/Christian - Too Cool/Rikishi) but for the following triple threat the only person to get any pops was Chyna :ph34r:

Guest Coffey

Obscure requests:

Vampiro's WCW debut?

The Sandman's return to ECW

Dudley Death Drop on Beulah

Muta vs. Hase - Muta bleeds a gusher (This is the legendary match that crowned the Muta bladejob scale)

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RX50PO...9R2KV6MKEKIIOFA

Even without the blood, that was one awesome match.

I remember when I first saw Muta in NWA back in the 80s, and I was in sheer awe of his ability. This match reminded me why I liked both Muta and Hase back in the day.

Thanks for this.....

Does any one happen to have Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko Vs. Raven and Saturn? I remember this being a shit hot tag match, from Nitro IIRC...

Do you want the Nitro match from Panama City or the Spring Stampede match?

Guest Chasing Dogma

Thanks for this.....

Does any one happen to have Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko Vs. Raven and Saturn? I remember this being a shit hot tag match, from Nitro IIRC...

Do you want the Nitro match from Panama City or the Spring Stampede match?

Is it possible i can have both?

Thanks in advance.....

Thirded, although was not the biggest fan of the ending, it has to be one of my personal favourites as I really got into the Rock HHH fued.

Guest crownofthorns13
Muta vs. Hase - Muta bleeds a gusher (This is the legendary match that crowned the Muta bladejob scale)

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RX50PO...9R2KV6MKEKIIOFA

Even without the blood, that was one awesome match.

I remember when I first saw Muta in NWA back in the 80s, and I was in sheer awe of his ability. This match reminded me why I liked both Muta and Hase back in the day.

Great match. Muta was the man in his prime.

Guest TroughOfMantaur

I've got Rock/HHH Iron Man, War Games 92, and more on tape, as well as a TV tuner. Too bad I spilled Dr Pepper all over my VCR a couple of months ago or I'd be working on encoding them now.

Am I the only one who thought Rock totally ruined this match by stalling and grandstanding rather than trying to have an intense competition? I got that he was going for that Mania XVIII vibe, but it just wasn't happening, it came off shallow, and I thought it really hurt Goldberg off the bat as Rock's overacting really upstaged him. IMO of course, I know some people dug it, but I just thought there was so much more done wrong than right.