TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

JoeDirt's old school match thread

"Doug Williams and Too Cold Scorpio Vs. Ogawa and Misawa for the GHC Tag Titles "

Sounds cool to me.

I was wondering if anyone has the infamous match of Hulk Hogan vs Harley Race where Race gets injured on the table? I haven't seen that in year...

Guest T0rrent

As weird as this sounds, anyone got the fingerpoke of doom match? I never got the joy of seeing this match and see it brought up every once in a while, so figure it's good for a few cheap laughs.

As weird as this sounds, anyone got the fingerpoke of doom match? I never got the joy of seeing this match and see it brought up every once in a while, so figure it's good for a few cheap laughs.

On the subject of asking for wrestlecrap....

I've never seen Booker v Buff from Raw, so if anyone has it I'd be very thankfull. :)

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Can we get the match where Perry Saturn roughed up the jobber?

Guest Ice Classic V.2

Anyone intrested in Vader vs. Undertaker vs. Austin vs. Bret?

If so I'll be able to get it up later tonight.

Guest TroughOfMantaur

I'd love that Fatal Fourway match. Also, if anybody is interested, I have the Bret vs Flair match from 92 where Bret won his first world title.

Someone needs to suggest to the moderators to create a seperate sub-forum for posting downloads.

Just look at the DVDVR sub-forum - it's bursting with matches, segments and promos.

Well, there is the tape trading forum. I suppose that could be transformed without too much trouble. I think for now this thread is working pretty well though.

BTW, does anyone have the WM X-7 main event? That was before I started watching PPVs and I always wanted to see that match.

If anyone has the HBK/HHH streetfight from SS 2002, that would be great too. At the time, I thought it was the best match I'd ever seen, and I'm kinda curious to see if it sill holds up without the hot angle.

Guest jm29195
Just look at the DVDVR sub-forum - it's bursting with matches, segments and promos.

Is there a link to this sub forum, I've just been over there and can't seem to find it.....

Bret Hart vs Ric Flair, Bret Wins His First World Title

Sorry it took so long to post it, my DSL has been acting wonky.

They should have had that match on a PPV. It seemed anti-climactic to have Flair drop the title to Bret that way.

Flair was hurt and they already had the big tag match signed for Survivor Series so it couldn't have been any earlier than the Rumble.