TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Joanie on Stern

Guest LooneyTune

If the interview is as bad as it reads, this is recording worthy, although I'll have to blindfold myself just so I don't blow chunks whenver the camera shows her.

For those who just saw the intro, did they show her topless uncensored? I only saw it for a split second, but I thought I saw something I didn't want to see.

Guest LooneyTune

Chyna sounds like more of a man drunk... and that has to be the worst dress EVER.

Guest LooneyTune

She is completely WASTED right now. She's slurring and basically looking like her face is melting when she talks.

Guest LooneyTune

Sean Waltmans picture makes him look like a faggy white Jimi Hendrix. THIS IS FUCKING GOLD!

Guest LooneyTune

I wouldn't... his ex-girlfriend who wanted to get more money than him and his best-friend (depending on their relationship this week) that's been fucking his sloppy seconds.

I would just go "What a nose-dive."

Guest LooneyTune

At least X-Pac knows not to strike a woman, even though Chyna is questionable in this category. This is just madness... best Stern episode with "wrestlers" since... ever.

Guest LooneyTune

It's no mystery wrestling is the scum of the earth entertainment to a lot of people, so it's not too insulting to me.

Imagine if your Triple H watching this.

Jesh...I'd be embarassed.

Lucky for him. Most people don't his real name.

After seeing this interview. I'd like to add Joanie Lauer to my Death List.

Honestly this makes me want to puke,

Not in a superior way,

Sean waltman sounded so Fucking sad and pathetic, Chyna is out of control. Honestly, if she doesn't have Waltman, who's been through the shit, to turn to, who does she have?

Shit I'm a cunnilingus fanatic and I can't get down with that <-obligatory dig.

Yeah, I just watched it. Chyna looks really terrible right now. Waltman's at least still in touch with reality, but Chyna's about as fucked up as she could possibly be right now, (and I don't just mean drunk).

The funniest thing was the preview from next episode, where they said Chyna should hang out with Courtney Love. She said "Courtney Love's not stable right now" and everybody just burst out laughing.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Hey, there might be some hope here guys, as of today...I just got this from X-Pac over at seanwaltman.com...

Thank You Mark Kronin & Mindless Entertainment

« Thread started on: Today at 1:54pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mark & Company,

Your kindness & compassion have turned Joanie's Surreal Life experience from a sad one, to one of happiness & hope. I can't express my gratitude in words.

Thank You

Sean Waltman

There's no detail on what exactly they did, but I'm guessing it's somewhere along the lines of paying for her rehab.

Carlito sez...that's pretty cool. B-)

Guest sek69

I remember listening to this when it was on the radio, they were late sending a car to get her or something so she was late, and when Baba Booey came in the room to say she was there everyone could tell by the look on his face something was wrong. I remember someone asked what was going on and all he said was "you'll see" then the trainwreck began.

I really hope someone's getting her to rehab before she ends up another sad footnote in the annals of fucked up ex-wrestling personalities.

Hey, there might be some hope here guys, as of today...I just got this from X-Pac over at seanwaltman.com...

Thank You Mark Kronin & Mindless Entertainment

« Thread started on: Today at 1:54pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mark & Company,

Your kindness & compassion have turned Joanie's Surreal Life experience from a sad one, to one of happiness & hope. I can't express my gratitude in words.

Thank You

Sean Waltman

There's no detail on what exactly they did, but I'm guessing it's somewhere along the lines of paying for her rehab.

Carlito sez...that's pretty cool. B-)

I bet Sally Jesse told Chyna that she was a drunk and gave her a makeover complete with theorpy from the angry boot camp instructor black man.

Guest LooneyTune

Those black boot camp guys ruled. Bitch slapping punk ass degenerates... those were the days.

maybe waltman is talking about this weeks SL where she broke down and told the others that her life has gotten so messed up she attempted suicide and they all gave her a hug and supported her i dont know

anyhow watching the stern on tv made me sad. Its really a shame that this happened to her.

you can tell she had little selfesteem to begin with and finally got a job that she enjoyed only to have her boyfriend stole by the boss' daughter and get canned a short while later

if she doesnt end up dead one day soon, Id be surprised :(

Guest jumpingbombangel
anyhow watching the stern on tv made me sad. Its really a shame that this happened to her.

you can tell she had little selfesteem to begin with and finally got a job that she enjoyed only to have her boyfriend stole by the boss' daughter and get canned a short while later

Yeah, she's got serious self esteem issues stemming from way back, obviously. She was just born unfortunate looking, and it's really too bad that she exacerbated it with steroids and then drugs/alcohol.

Actually, she was so on top back in 1999 after plastic surgery and Playboy that if she hadn't gotten so full of herself and asked for so much more she might have had a comfortable spot in WWE today. I don't know the details behind the love triangle between her, HHH, and Stephanie, but if she were more secure in herself she could have gotten past all that and stuck around (hell, I would have respected that kind of attitude if I were in HHH's position).

She just made REALLY bad choices.