TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Wrestlemania Card

They could throw a Trish/Victoria/Molly match in there, give them a bit of time (8 minutes isn't going to hurt anything), and they could put something decent together. Trish and Victoria were involved in the one at XIX, and that was pretty good for a women's match.

Maybe throw in a fatal 4 way elimination match for the Cruiser title with Funaki, London, Spike, and Rey (if they want to bring him back down to that level).

Also, I think we're going to see an Eddie/Booker match if the last month or so has told anyone anything. Either Eddie turns heel because he's sick of Booker blaming him for everything, or Booker turns because he's sick of Eddie screwing everything up.

EDIT: Though the better way to go would be an Eddie/Rey match, since Rey's been booked very well in relation to Eddie. You could have Booker win the US title (if Cena's challenging for the big title) and tell Eddie "You cost me a title when we were a team, so I went and won one by myself." Hell, just throw him into the match and make it for the title if there's no one else good for Booker to defend against (I don't want to see either Kenzo or Dupree fighting for a title at Wrestlemania)

Well, if they make it Booker/Eddie, Booker will have to be the heel. Eddie is so much more over as a face it isn't even funny. The only people Eddie could turn on and have a chance at getting boo'ed are Rey and Cena and Rob when he wasn't injured.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I might be the only one but I'd perfer a CanadianViolenceConnection Vs LatinoExpress match then seeing them seperated into midcard angles.

Hype that, Angle/HBK and maybe another match(perhaps a Battle royal to get the rest of the roster on the card) as "The Raw Vs Smackdown shootout series" where the winning brand of the series gets the first draft pick.

No fucking way that another Triple Threat is ME'ing the show.

Exactly. Orton lost clean. Batista won the Rumble. No way Orton gets a title shot at Mania. It wouldn't make any sense.

Orton is there, because they need someone to play the third wheel. You have Batista vs. HHH, Evo vs. Evo. Either they do the triple threat and keep Orton in the 'do the right thing Batista' role, or they simply turn Batista officially pre-Mania. Id' be very surprised if they went into Mania with a 'will Batista fight HHH' storyline still going, UNLESS they had Orton. Otherwise, they're selling Mania on a match that 'might not happen'.

I could definitely see that happening. Batista vs Triple H just makes too much sense for WWE. I'm guessing the card will look like this...

World Heavyweight Title Match"

Triple H vs Batista vs Orton

WWE Title Match:

JBL vs John Cena

Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle

Kane & Taker vs Snitsky & Heidenrich

Benoit & Jericho vs Eddie & Booker T

Big Show & Rey vs The Bashams & Orlando Jordan

Hassan vs Steve Austin in a 3 minute squash...

I.C Title match:

Shelton Benjamin vs Tyson Tomko

Diva Search Chicks/Stacy & Torrie in some T&A segment/match

Trish vs Victoria

What I would like to see...

Triple H vs Batista

JBL vs Eddie(it could still be possible, despite what already happened)

John Cena vs Steve Austin...if WWE is serious about Cena, then they need to put him over someone who actually means something. The promos could be good.

Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle

Edge vs Rey...they had chemistry as a team, maybe it could translate into a good match?

Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit vs Edge & Christian

Shelton Benjamin vs Charlie Haas

Big Show & Booker T vs Bashams & Orlando Jordan

Obviously something major would have to occur to have so many inter-brand matches.

So people are complaining that HHH vs Batista makes too much sense?

This forum has changed in my abscense.

Seriously, fuck Orton. The guys heel heat is increasing weekly and it'll only be a matter of time before they're forced to turn him back.

Eddy vs Rey will definetly not translate into a good match, though. I mean, what's HH 97?

Answer: A match you obviously haven't seen if you question the validity of those two in the ring together.

Here's my possible card..

World Heayvweight Championship

Triple H vs Batista

WWE & US Championship

Two Titles On The Line

John Cena vs John 'Bradshaw' Layfield

RAW Tag Team Titles

Edge & Christian v. Benoit & Jericho

Smackdown! Tag Titles

The Dudley Boyz v. The Bashams & Orlando Jordan

Intercontinental Championship

Muhammad Hassan v. Shelton Benjamin

Crusierweight Championship

Funaki © v. Shannon Moore v. Paul London v. Billy Kidman

No DQ Tag Team Match

Snitsky & Heidenreich v. The Undertaker & Kane

Shawn Michaels v. Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero v. Rey Mysterio

Randy Orton v. Ric Flair

20 Man Battle Royal

Smackdown! - Hardcore Holly, Chavo Guerrero, The Big Show, Rene Dupree, Akio, Spike Dudley, Charlie Haas, Booker T, Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns

RAW - Rhyno, The Hurricane, Tajiri, William Regal, Rob Conway, Slyvan Grenier, Val Venis, Tyson Tomko, Maven, Matt Hardy(or if he's still injured, The Coach)

--HEAT MATCH--

Womens Championship

Victoria v. Molly v. Trish

To me that card would be the best we can hope for this year.. Make it happen WWE.

--

Charlie Haas v. Shelton Benjamin would be fun.. if they wanted to go that route..

and if you wanted to add in a few extra people for the big payday.. you could toss La Resistance or Tajiri and Regal into the Tag Team match and just have them be eliminated fast, opening up spots in the Battle Royal for Rosey, Steven Richards, Chris Masters and Garrison Cade (or Eugene).

Eddy vs Rey will definetly not translate into a good match, though. I mean, what's HH 97?

Answer: A match you obviously haven't seen if you question the validity of those two in the ring together.

If you were talking to me, I said Edge-Rey, not Eddie-Rey.

I wasn't complaining about Triple H-Batista, I was complaining about the possibility of Orton being in the match, even though everyone wants to see Triple H-Batista that WWE would probably fuck it up and make it a three way.

Guest Teckneek

Here is the card I came up with:

World Heavyweight Championship:(Evolution 4-way dance)

Batista vs HHH vs Flair vs Orton

WWE Championship:

John Cena vs JBL

Undertaker & Kane vs Snitsky and Heidenrich

Kurt Angle vs HBK

United States Championship

Big Show vs Orlando Jordon(Champion)

World Tag Team Championship:

Y2J & Benoit vs Edge & Christian

Eddie Gurerro vs Booker T

Intercontinental Championship:

Hassan vs Shelton Benjamin

Cruiserweight Championship:

London vs Mysterio

Women's Championship:

Stacy vs Trish

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Bashums vs Dudleys

If you were talking to me, I said Edge-Rey, not Eddie-Rey.

I wasn't complaining about Triple H-Batista, I was complaining about the possibility of Orton being in the match, even though everyone wants to see Triple H-Batista that WWE would probably fuck it up and make it a three way.

I probably was.

Forgiveness, please.

I haven't seen Rumble, but I hear that Edge and Rey had a lot of interaction. That'd be very cool if they faced each othat at Wrestlemania if neither had anything to do.

Then again, Eddie/Rey is damn easy to book.

Here is the card I came up with:

World Heavyweight Championship:(Evolution 4-way dance)

Batista vs HHH vs Flair vs Orton

WWE Championship:

John Cena vs JBL

Undertaker & Kane vs Snitsky and Heidenrich

Kurt Angle vs HBK

United States Championship

Big Show vs Orlando Jordon(Champion)

World Tag Team Championship:

Y2J & Benoit vs Edge & Christian

Eddie Gurerro vs Booker T

Intercontinental Championship:

Hassan vs Shelton Benjamin

Cruiserweight Championship:

London vs Mysterio

Women's Championship:

Stacy vs Trish

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Bashums vs Dudleys

Apparently WWE has taken Mysterio out of the Cruiserweight Division.. so that card wouldn't work for them.

Guest Loss

I don't see it in the works, but Benoit/Jericho v Eddy/Rey with the loser of the fall being required to leave his show would be great. Jericho loses to Rey, goes to SD and has the natural feud there before getting into something with Eddy.

Granted, Jericho would then be 0-4 in Wrestlemanias since 2002, but at least this loss would serve some purpose.

It's 2 months from the actual event, but it sure seems like the WWE is will be having alot of matchups involving top tier guys, without any real story behind them. It's WM...every match save a few fillers, should have a solid build up and reason for it happening.