TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

Lex Luger Arrested

from PWI:

The run of bad luck for Larry "Lex Luger" Pfohl continued today as he was arrested on a DUI charge near his Marietta, GA home.  According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution,  Pfohl was arrested Monday morning on I-575 on DUI and other charges.  The 46 year-old Pfohl was found "slumped over the steering wheel of his vehicle" by police.  He then woke up and drove away, only to be caught and charged with DUI, driving on an expired tag, alteration of tag, no proof of insurance and having an open container in his car.

Good God. This guy had it absolutely made. He was a millionaire despite doing virtually nothing in his career and then it ended and his life went down the shitter. I almost feel sorry for him.

Guest jumpingbombangel
The run of bad luck for Larry "Lex Luger" Pfohl continued today as he was arrested on a DUI charge near his Marietta, GA home. According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Pfohl was arrested Monday morning on I-575 on DUI and other charges. The 46 year-old Pfohl was found "slumped over the steering wheel of his vehicle" by police. He then woke up and drove away, only to be caught and charged with DUI, driving on an expired tag, alteration of tag, no proof of insurance and having an open container in his car.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Damn, didn't dude just get back from WrestleReunion? Guess it doesn't take long for him to reacclimate himself...

BAD LUCK?

This guy is scum that abused everything he had that was given to him and that's why he's in the shape he is now.

Dave Scherer's analysis of this event as "bad luck" for Luger was horrible wording. Luger had the ability to prevent this so-called "bad luck" from occurring by not (allegedly) drinking and driving in the first place.

The only real luck here was "good luck" for the innocent people that Luger could have killed had he not been stopped.

how could they give him a DUI if he was merely a homeless millionaire sleeping in his vehicle . He simply wasn't drunk driver but moreso drinking a few in his living room which just happens to be the front seat of his car

- That's the defense I would use.... the homeless millionaire defense

Guest LooneyTune
how could they give him a DUI if he was merely a homeless millionaire sleeping in his vehicle . He simply wasn't drunk driver but moreso drinking a few in his living room which just happens to be the front seat of his car

If I ever need a lawyer for multiple DUI charges, I'll look you up in the phone book... of whatever city.

^

Ingenious

I wonder if he gave one of the police men the torture rack

I wonder if he gave one of the police men the torture rack

He was drunk, he probably just hit them with his metal reinforced forearm of doom and then posed for half an hour in the rear view mirror of the cruiser.

Guest Trivia247

No he tried to throw a Forearm, thats when they gave him the Tear gas and Tazered him until he went down blubbering about he shouldn't have slipped so much micki in Liz's drink.

Guest Smues

He took a trip down to Cobb County Georgia but didn't read the signs nor respect the law and order. He'll serve hard times. (maybe)

Guest jumpingbombangel

Isn't it sad to know that THAT was the last face poor Elizabeth would ever see?

You'd think she would have eventually gotten a break from Savage's ugly mug... :(