TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Caravaggio

TEKE!

Guest Caravaggio

Teke,

I'm sorry I ruffled your feathers. I know it was your birthday; it was the wrong time and place. I know you are a moderator here and wrote some fabulous wrestling recaps. I think most people can say you're awesome at writing them, too. I've learned a valuable lesson tonight. Moderators at the Smart Marks need to be treated with more respect. They have a THANKLESS job here trying to babysit us children who run off at the mouth so consistantly. In the past I generally allowed my emotions to take control of me, and say things I later regretted. Today I was wrong. TODAY I was brought down to reality. I need to start conducting myself in a more professional manner. In this day and age we're starting to learn that the internet can be a horrible place. Its a place where parents can't even allow their children to chat online without supervision. There are pedophiles, terrorists, and sickening criminals in cyberspace. There are dirty faggots spreading their perverse lifestyle to innocent children. There are terrorists posting the sickening beheadings of our American soliders online for the world to see. And most disgustingly of all, there are degenerates on a wrestling message board who aren't showing their moderators ANY respect. What kind of a world to we live in? THANKFULLY we have hard working soldiers like yourself and Dr. Tom making cyber space a safer place. THANKFULLY we have George W. Bush sending out America's brave young boys to find those evil terrorists who post such garbage on the internet. Why golly, why should we NOT cry if that noble and brave American leader got assasinated? All he's done for this world? It would be an injustice! Frigidsoul isn't a real American! No one can even THINK ill thoughts about the President. He's ruling the world in God's wishes. I wonder if George Bush sheds a tear everytime one of America's young boys comes home in a bodybag? oh, I'm sure he does. On the TSM front, I know what you're doing. YOU NEED TO CRACK A FEW EGGS TO MAKE AN OMELETTE. So if my banning cleans up cyberspace, THEN DO IT. Its just one of the many jobs Americans can do in all facets of life to make their Country a better place. Lord knows the world does not bigger issues to worry about than smart mouthed punks on the internet!

GOD BLESS TEKE

GOD BLESS GEORGE W. BUSH

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Eliminate all the evils in this world, and together, we shall prosper and enjoy our omelette together. For now, I'll enjoy my stay at the aptly named Gulag. Its humbling but fair. I'm sorry I EVER talked down at you, OH GLORIOUS internet moderator.

Guest Caravaggio
Part of me wants to say that's Banky being a prick. The being a prick thing fits, but the rest doesn't.

being a prick?

Guest Caravaggio
teke is terrible but that post wasn't very good, Banky.

was it so bad I should be banned?

Guest Caravaggio
Part of me wants to say that's Banky being a prick.  The being a prick thing fits, but the rest doesn't.

being a prick?

You are a prick. Admit it. I'm not saying this isn't called for but you're still a prick.

you don't even know me.

Guest Caravaggio

does this mean I got to the Gulag or am I banished forever? Like exterminated or something? I feel all rebellious tonight. but tomorrow, when I don't have my TSM, I'll fall to pieces.

Guest Caravaggio
Banky, I still might start the super secret board for cool kids. You'll be invited.

Will you ban me for saying subversive things about your leadership?

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I think Caravaggio is really Frigid Soul. You can see it in the posts.

When I saw this thread on the main Site Feedback page, I was really hoping Caravaggio was a new gimmick poster. Turns out it's just Banky attempting to circumvent his Whiny Bitches banishment. I feel so disappointed.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I just saw that the Pope has been rushed to the hospital. On the same day this happened to Banky and X,

Coincidence? I think not

edit: OK. PK

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

KingPK, do the right thing and please bring back Frigidsoul, too. Its not fair he got dealt with in such a shitty way by Teke, too.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
KingPK, do the right thing and please bring back Frigidsoul, too. Its not fair he got dealt with in such a shitty way by Teke, too.

I agree.