Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Should the UN move it's headquarters?

Adios New York City...Hello Paris  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Adios New York City...Hello Paris

• YES
    • NO

I'm a realist and no the US isn't leaving the UN. However, I don't think it's out of question to wonder if the UN headquarters wouldn't be better suited in a more UN friendly nation like France or Germany.

Exactly how are we unfriendly? Most the people who disagree with how the UN is running things aren't opposed to the ideal of a better, more unified society.

The only people saying the whole thing needs to be abolished entirely are neocons. The UN survived America (and Republican deity Ronnie Reagan) VS the communists, so I don't see what they have to fear from Dumbya and right-wing radio.

They aren't moving till they pay their tab.

The UN would be great if they were ran by someone with a brain.

As of right now, they mean about as much as the electoral college does.

Exactly how are we unfriendly? Most the people who disagree with how the UN is running things aren't opposed to the ideal of a better, more unified society.

The only people saying the whole thing needs to be abolished entirely are neocons. The UN survived America (and Republican deity Ronnie Reagan) VS the communists, so I don't see what they have to fear from Dumbya and right-wing radio.

Where did I say anything about being unfriendly? I said more friendly nations, big difference. I'm also not sure where you were coming from with your post. Leaving the UN, and moving the UN are two different things.