TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Some Guy

Piper in the Hall of Fame

Steele is already in and I don't think Bundy really deserves it. He didn't do much other than his feud with Hogan.

If they're going to do a WM 2 theme then Terry Funk, Savage, Jake Roberts, and Steamboat should go in.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Terry Funk already is in as well with his brother Dory Funk Jr.

John Studd is in both the WCW HOF and WWE HOF. There was controversy at Slamboree 95 as Gordon Solie legit did not believe Studd should be inducted because he was such a poor worker.

I marked out seeing Piper. I think Hogan and Mr. T gotta go in this year to complete the Mania 1 theme. I hope they use them better at the event than WM 20 though. The Rock and The Rock had so much potential and they didn't even touch on it. This year I think the scenarios are pretty interesting.

Randy Orton=Bob Orton: How many scenarios can come up with this one for the event itself?

Volkoff/Sheik=La Resistance or the obvious Hassan connection

Roddy Piper=Bob Orton/Randy Orton or even Hogan

Hulk Hogan= hell they can still touch on Vince Mcmahon open end storyline and Hassan obviously. JBL is another choice being the American icon he proclaims.

Orndorff=Chris Masters I bet

Mr. T=possibly with Piper again, but it would be funny to see The Rock go postal on him with the mic

Guest The Shadow Behind You
No they aren't. I think they're in the WCW Hall of Fame and the Observer Hall, but not in WWE's.

You are correct.

Steele is already in and I don't think Bundy really deserves it. He didn't do much other than his feud with Hogan.

If they're going to do a WM 2 theme then Terry Funk, Savage, Jake Roberts, and Steamboat should go in.

Steamboat was in the first WrestleMania too.

Dory Funk Jr also deserves to go in. He held the NWA title for over 4 years.

Cheers.