TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

Paul Burchill

Paul Burchill was signed a while back and I thought he was assigned to OVW. Since then, I haven't seen him on OVW's page, and haven't heard anything about him. Anyone have an update on him, pictures, or videos? I was impressed with the video someone linked to when he was signed.

I too was impressed with the vid that was on here before, but we should realize we will never see him do any of that stuff ever again now being in the WWE.

I disagree. I think that he will do the standing shooting star press on occasion, and when he debuts he will probablt throw the cruiserweights around a la Brock. I doubt he will do the backflip uranage, though.

I remember reading that he was doing his final FWA date in December to put over Alex Shane as champion then relocating to OVW in January/February. I suppose totally uprooting to the US from England is going to cause a few delays in his arrival, but I assume it'll happen pretty soon

Guest Fook_Theta

The lack of marking out at the possiblities of Paul Burchill lead by that sneaky limey Sir William Regal, shames you all.

Guest wrestling365
His visa has been sorted out, and he'll be in OVW very shortly.

No it's not yet. Know someone who works with him in England. His visa is "in the works" but not come through yet...

Wow.

For looking like the next Hiedenrich or Snitzky, this man delivered the goods. They need to steal/buy that music and video package gimmick for him before he debuts.

Amazing.

Please. Don't. Fuck. Him. Up. WWE.

Unless he'll fuck himself up. Most of the time it looks like he is hurting himself in the ring.

His visa has been sorted out, and he'll be in OVW very shortly.

No it's not yet. Know someone who works with him in England. His visa is "in the works" but not come through yet...

Dave Meltzer says otherwise. And I'd take him over your 'source'.

Great vids, but I can't help but think he'll get a case of the 'Gail Kim'. (some of you may know what I'm talking about). As in yea, he can pull off these great moves, and he's great in the ring..but, of course he needs someone to take these moves that he does. In the same light that there are vids out there of Kim doing some amazing stuff. But, she needed guys to take the moves (or talented/strong women I guess) which see didn't have when she entered the WWE. And it'll probaly be the same here, unless he enters on the SD side or something fighting cruisers, ala Mordecai (or Lesnar as someone mentioned)