TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown!'s No Way Out Thread

Guest Phenom
No Way Out will be the first SmackDown! pay-per-view of 2005, and if history is any indication, major changes could be on the horizon for the SmackDown! roster.

Remember, just last year, Eddie Guerrero defeated Brock Lesnar to become WWE Champion at No Way Out 2004 in San Francisco in one of the more memorable matches of the entire year.

Countless questions will be asked heading into this year’s No Way Out in Pittsburgh. Now that John Bradshaw Layfield has survived his Triple Threat Match with Kurt Angle and Big Show at the Royal Rumble, he faces the dangerous task of facing Big Show in a Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match.

Plus, the finals of Theodore Long's No. 1 Contender Tournament will be held at No Way Out. The survivor will face the JBL/Show winner at WrestleMania 21 for the WWE Championship.

Also, Luther Reigns will try and finish a war he started with Undertaker a few weeks back. Reigns and Mark Jindrak cost Taker a victory in his quarterfinal tournament match against Rene Dupree.

Will Reigns pay the price come No Way Out?

Plus, could we crown new WWE Tag Team Champions? The Basham Brothers recently won the titles for the second time on SmackDown!, but with so many top teams on the roster, there’s no telling who could be champs before or after No Way Out.

Don’t miss No Way Out, live on Feb. 20.

Plus: Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki vs. Not Rene Dupree & Hardcore Holly

Anyone find a free stream yet?

I'm thinking it should be an okay PPV, definitely a better SD PPV than Armageddon, that's for sure.

Oh yeah, Romero said on Heat that the tag team title match was kicking off the show.

Anyone find a free stream yet?

I'm thinking it should be an okay PPV, definitely a better SD PPV than Armageddon, that's for sure.

Should really be better than the last Raw only PPV too, if you ask me.

Basham Brothers vs. Eddie and Rey to start.

Bashams have new ring jackets.

Not really...they were pretty much just wearing sheets. >_>

Leads me to believe they'll team up with Haas soon. Ok, not really, but he was wearing sokmething similar earlier too.

...then Rey handed him the other belt, Eddie hits Doug, wins.

Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero, your NEW WWE Tag Team Champions.

Yay, time for Part 1 of the worthless Diva bullshit.

Hosted by Torrie Wilson and her step-mother Dawn Marie.

Yeah, I'm sure the announcement of online voting really made the live audience feel great.

WM21 Pulp Fiction commercial playing now.