TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Flik

Head 2 Head Fantasy Baseball 2005

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I propose we reinstitute the NBA draft's "Bizzare Google Picture" rule.

What are you talking about? At this pace we'll be done by the all-star break, easy. I mean geez, we're almost halfway through a full-length round.

Yeah. This is really fast paced. I have 2 players today, and I expect to get a whole 3 tomorrow! Maybe the real draft will even start by the weekend!

In all seriousness, the draft should move faster when the real draft starts up, I am guessing. It will certainly move a bit faster than these rounds anyway.

OK, Cena's Writer's gone well over his 12 hours again. I move that we just let Vern Gagne pick and move the draft along.

Let's just say that Cena's Writer can get his second round pick anytime he wants, but the other people can pick in the meantime and if they get the person he wanted, then too bad.

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but it's been over 36 hours and we've only got 8 picks made of the 388 requisite to finish the draft.

OK, Cena's Writer's gone well over his 12 hours again. I move that we just let Vern Gagne pick and move the draft along.

Let's just say that Cena's Writer can get his second round pick anytime he wants, but the other people can pick in the meantime and if they get the person he wanted, then too bad.

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but it's been over 36 hours and we've only got 8  picks made of the 388 requisite to finish the draft.

I'm contacting Cena and informing hjim of the rules. It gets broken as of now, person's keeper pick gets forfeited. They can reclaim it at the end of the draft.

However, Cena still must make his pick before we continue. As for the 380 picks to go, meh. We've got till April 2nd. Again, please calm down at the pace. It'll get done long before April 2nd.

You know we did some how manage to get 16 people online at the same time last year and do the majority of the draft so I don't see why we couldn't pull it off again.

Reason why we aren't doing that, is because most people said that it would be better having it like the NBA draft.

Also, can we please shut up about the pace? How many times do I have to say, we've got a full month tio do this? Plus the first few rounds are always slow due to the fact that people need to make the best picks, and pick up scrubs or sleepers or misseds in the later roudns.

1. iggymcfly

-Carlos Beltran

-Ivan Rodriguez

-Oliver Perez

2. Will Scarlet

-Manny Ramirez

-Carlos Zambrano

-Adam Dunn

3. bravesfan

-Miguel Cabrera

-Aubrey Huff

-Derek Jeter

4. Cena's Writer

-Ben Sheets

-Hideki Matsui

-Mark Loretta

5. Vern Gagne

-Gary Sheffield

-Frankie Rodriguez

-Kerry Wood

iggymcfly is on the clock, and stuff has been updated.

After I have keepers completed for all teams (which means the newbies finish up) there will be a list of current teams for their current posters, so that posters can figure out what they still need to fill out. Of course, as always, this stuff is on the first post of the thread.

...although, I'm kinda still trying to figure out who's who, but I'll get it up in time for people to see what's what.