TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

Cena or JBL?

BTW to whoever said Cena and Batista should celebrate together, this is a bad idea and the only way that this would work is if Batista just looked at Cena like "Who the hell are you to come out here now during my moment?" and proceeded to powerbomb Cena through hell.

Simple solution. Have Cena and Batista stare each other down to end the show. See who the fans latch onto more. It's the Austin/Goldberg and Hogan/Flair debate for the new millennium. Now the only problem with this is if the fans are that into them which is well not happening within a month to say the least.

I guess I'm the only person that has noticed that since his title reign began, JBL has put over every one of his challengers as threat so serious as to bring about death, even at the expense of himself. I've heard him go out of his way countless times to PRAISE his opponent. I think JBL is doing a great job as champion and I don't believe for a second any of these accounts of "my mark friendz say they dont watch anymore because bradshaw is champ." Please, the JBL character is so far away from the old APA character it's amazing, one of the biggest single character evolutions I've ever seen. JBL should hold the title until SummerSlam, with the months after WM showcasing a more vicious and desperate JBL.

Keep the belt on JBL, he's a wrestling god. His promo's are just simply amazing, and he won't do those promo's if he's not the WWE Champion. I don't see APA Bradshaw in him at ALL. People said his push would suck, but JBL proved everybody wrong by putting his opponent over while still winning, by improving a lot in his promo's. He's still not a god in the ring but he has won me over.

He's a great champion, but I think having him keep it to Summerslam damages Cena too much. Judgment Day is better and I might even go as far as Great American Bash so that JBL loses it one year after winning it.

JBL has been a terrible champion, though it's certainly not from a lack of effort in the ring on his part. The way the WWE Title has been handled has devalued it to an almost comical degree, with next to no clean and/or decisive wins. The babyfaces have been made to look like idiots, because the heel has managed to outsmart them at every turn. And, while Armageddon did do a surprisingly good buy rate, if you actually watch the main event, JBL gets almost no reaction, and when they do the spot of him getting bounced around by all three babyfaces, nobody pops. Not a lick of a reaction. If he was over to any degree with the people to had paid their money to get in, he'd be getting something, but he got nothing.

This isn't an attack on Bradshaw himself, because like I said, he has worked hard to improve himself, but as Championship reigns go, his has been almost all terrible.

Guest MikeSC
JBL has been a terrible champion, though it's certainly not from a lack of effort in the ring on his part. The way the WWE Title has been handled has devalued it to an almost comical degree, with next to no clean and/or decisive wins. The babyfaces have been made to look like idiots, because the heel has managed to outsmart them at every turn. And, while Armageddon did do a surprisingly good buy rate, if you actually watch the main event, JBL gets almost no reaction, and when they do the spot of him getting bounced around by all three babyfaces, nobody pops. Not a lick of a reaction. If he was over to any degree with the people to had paid their money to get in, he'd be getting something, but he got nothing.

This isn't an attack on Bradshaw himself, because like I said, he has worked hard to improve himself, but as Championship reigns go, his has been almost all terrible.

Then wouldn't it make sense for JBL to stunningly beat Cena, go on a run, before dropping the gold? The man has done a lot to get better as a single.

-=Mike

Then wouldn't it make sense for JBL to stunningly beat Cena, go on a run, before dropping the gold? The man has done a lot to get better as a single.

-=Mike

If JBL beats Cena clean, then it makes Cena look worse than the babyfaces JBL has outfoxed so far, because it shows that while JBL had to think to beat them, he didn't have to bother with that for Cena.

Guest MikeSC

Not saying beat him clean. Beat him, though, without massive run-ins.

-=Mike

-=Mike

It would still make Cena look weaker though. I mean, if JBL had to cheat like crazy and come up with a plan to outfox the other babyfaces, it makes Cena look weak if JBL doesn't even have to do that to beat him.

JBL v Cena has to end with Cean outfoxing the outfoxer, and beating him clean.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

It would still make Cena look weaker though. I mean, if JBL had to cheat like crazy and come up with a plan to outfox the other babyfaces, it makes Cena look weak if JBL doesn't even have to do that to beat him.

But who can buy ANY of Cena's offense being able to do that? His offense looks weak as can be, far weaker than any of the opponents JBL has faced to date.

-=Mike

-=Mike

But who can buy ANY of Cena's offense being able to do that? His offense looks weak as can be, far weaker than any of the opponents JBL has faced to date.

-=Mike

Then this is the time for Cena to bust out a new move, or a deadlier version of the FU. Ideally, his pinfall should come off of something new that we’ve not seen him do before. Not only does it pop the fans, because they’ve never seen it, it gives the heel an out he can use to convince himself that the babyface only won because he had to surprise him.

Guest Rrrsh

-=Mike

-=Mike

Austin's Moveset was jumping and putting his crotch in your face, a elbow drop and a inverted jawbreaker. But it was over. Cena's FU is over, is fist drop is equal to Austin's elbow.

Watch Cena's match with Angle. His moveset there is over and believable.