TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Amazing Race 7

"I think I'm going to be the only one who enjoys this"

Oh man, I am so gay for Amber.

No wait, scratch that.

Oh man, I am so heterosexual for Amber. Despite not wearing any revealing clothing, she's still, like, the hottest woman on television.

And did I see... next week... BOOTY SHORTS?! AMBER~!

I dunno how Ron and Kelly were more of a threat than Uchenna and Joyce, considering U&C came first a buncha times and were the leaders. But it was good for Rob and Amber to get a buffer inbetween them and second... but judging from the preview, it didn't really matter.

And FINALLY, the Old Couple are DEAD! Jeeeesus.

Shit, we should have had an Amazing Race drinking game. Every time the old chick said "ooooh", take a drink. We'd all be plastered within 15 minutes.

And Phil gave one of the best looks after Amber made that comment at the end. Not just one eyebrow, BUT BOTH.

I liked the old couple, they're blunders were funny to watch. They should let them race till the end just to show what more silly mistakes they would make!

I think that they do get to travel as a "phantom" team to throw off spoilers.

Shit, we should have had an Amazing Race drinking game. Every time the old chick said "ooooh", take a drink. We'd all be plastered within 15 minutes.

And Phil gave one of the best looks after Amber made that comment at the end. Not just one eyebrow, BUT BOTH.

How about chugging every time Kelly was petty about something?

Shit, we should have had an Amazing Race drinking game.  Every time the old chick said "ooooh", take a drink.  We'd all be plastered within 15 minutes.

And Phil gave one of the best looks after Amber made that comment at the end.  Not just one eyebrow, BUT BOTH.

How about chugging every time Kelly was petty about something?

Yeah, that's hot.

Guest LooneyTune

Finally, those fucking old farts were eliminated. They got lucky 5 straight weeks with non-eliminations and accidents to several of the teams, all while riding the coat tails of other teams and sucking at the same time.

I'm going with Uchenna and Joyce, because Rob is a dick, and Ron and Kelly aren't acting much like a team to deserve to win, and also have been riding coat tails (Rob and Ambers, to be exact).

Guest LooneyTune

Except for last week where his cockyness almost fucked him over. Other than that, yeah, he's been doing the best he can to make sure he wins, including kidnapping locals to tour him and Amber around whatever country they are in.

Actually he really only kidnapped kids on the elephant task <insert child labour joke here>. Everyone else either volunteered their services or agreed when Rob asked. Honestly, I've no idea how the guy gets other people to do what he wants. Neleh and Pappy are quite possibly the only two people we've seen that have failed to be swayed by Rob...

BTW, here were my pre-match predictions. As usual, I'm way off:

11 - Megan and Heidi (Actual: 10)

10 - Susan and Patrick (Actual: 8)

9 - Uchenna and Joyce (Actual: Final 3. At least I was right about liking them)

8 - Debbie and Bianca (Actual: 9. Damn shame to see these two go)

7 - Meredith and Gretchen (Actual: 4. In-fucking-credible)

6 - Ron and Kelly (Actual: Final 3. Not exactly Kris and Jon though)

5 - Ryan and Chuck (Actual: 11. Probably the biggest surprise of the show)

4 - Ray and Deanna (Actual: 7. I fear for their children)

3 - Lynn and Alex (Actual: 5. Too gay, and way too obsessed with Boston Rob when it was obvious that he could care less about these two)

2 - Rob and Amber (Actual: Final 3. Hey, I could still nail this one)

1 - Brian and Greg (Actual: 6. At least they went out in style)

Man, I suck.

Honestly, I've no idea how the guy gets other people to do what he wants.

The cameras may have something to do with it.

Maybe. Still, guys like Lex shoulda known better...

Guest LooneyTune
Actually he really only kidnapped kids on the elephant task <insert child labour joke here>. Everyone else either volunteered their services or agreed when Rob asked. Honestly, I've no idea how the guy gets other people to do what he wants. Neleh and Pappy are quite possibly the only two people we've seen that have failed to be swayed by Rob...

Good point on the Elephant pushing. Rob was pretty much grabbing kids and throwing them at the elephant.

Still, guys like Lex shoulda known better...

Especially after he screwed over Ethan just as hard.

Season finale tonight. Who wins?

I'm going with Uchenna and Joyce. Romber haven't made any serious racing mistakes (I'm not counting Rob opening his big mouth two legs ago) and are due, much like Kris and Jon last season. Ron and Kelly...I'm convinced Kelly is going to spontaneously self-destruct somewhere along the way.

I'm going w/ Uchenna and Joyce because of one simple reason: The team I always pick at the beggining ends up being #2. Last year I had Jon and Kris pegged to win and they came up short. Ditto for Colin and Christy the year before. So, sorry Rob and Amber because a Canadian jinxed you from day one when he picked you.

Season finale tonight. Who wins?

I'm going with Uchenna and Joyce. Romber haven't made any serious racing mistakes (I'm not counting Rob opening his big mouth two legs ago) and are due, much like Kris and Jon last season. Ron and Kelly...I'm convinced Kelly is going to spontaneously self-destruct somewhere along the way.

The best team never seems to win, so Rob and Amber probably won't win. Ron and Kelly deserve to win about as much as Freddy and Kendra. So I gotta go with Uchenna and Joyce.

Final 3 prediction (oddly enough, the same as Jonathan Baker's picks):

1) Uchenna and Joyce

2) Rob and Amber

3) Ron and Kelly

Uchenna and Joyce still built one faster. It may cater to Rob, but Amber's kinda useless in this kind of task.

And there's some bad luck for you - getting stopped in a random police check...