TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

To Dames

Guest CronoT

Kotzenjunge and Illustrious One have been harrassing me, in ways that are abusing their positions of authority.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ic=67442&st=30#

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...pic=67442&st=0#

Illustrious One suspended my account for 48 hours, simply because he didn't think something I posted was funny.

Kotzenjunge has just today changed my Custom Title, and reduced my post count to negative 100, where I had a post count in the area of 1,790.

I had previously sent a PM to both Sass and TSMAdmin about a previous situation in where Kotzenjunge suspended me for 24 hours, because it amused him.

I would normally not attempt to contact you, but the situation with these two members of your staff has reached a point where they are not moderating; they are out right provoking me.

Included in the rules listed, by you, is as follows:

5. Conduct yourselves like sane human beings possessed of some maturity.

If we, the "common man" members of the board are expected to follows the rules you have laid down here, aren't the staff of the forum expected to adhere to the same rules?

This post in particular shows a considerable lack of maturity:

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ic=67442&st=30#

Kotzenjunge

Posted: Mar 2 2005, 03:31 AM

Moderator = never losing.

For those who don't notice such things, he's no longer a Jedi Master and it's going to take him twice as long to be able to change it back.

I would appreciate a response to this, as well as an indication of whatever actions you deem appropriate to take.

A loyal poster since May 29, 2003,

CronoT

Guest This Thread Is Ghey

<----------------------------------------------------------

Guest cosbywasmurdered
7. Mods have full discretion to warn or ban posters they feel are out of line and acting like twits.

Guest CronoT
7. Mods have full discretion to warn or ban posters they feel are out of line and acting like twits.

True, that is posted. But, there does have to be a theoretical point where a mod or admin have gone too far. The question I am posing to Dames, is whether those two have reached that point.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

No they didn't. And Ill is the one almost running this site. So you should complain to Ill about Ill.

Guest Fook
Kotzenjunge has just today changed my Custom Title, and reduced my post count to negative 100, where I had a post count in the area of 1,790.

Who fucking cares?

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Who fucking cares?

He does.

True, that is posted. But, there does have to be a theoretical point where a mod or admin have gone too far. The question I am posing to Dames, is whether those two have reached that point.

You're still posting. I think that shows we haven't gone "too far."

Of course, the only person who thinks that would be going too far is you, so whatever.

grand_hi_bitch.jpg

Guest CronoT
No they didn't. And Ill is the one almost running this site. So you should complain to Ill about Ill.

^^

To the best of my knowledge, Dames is the one who owns the site. I want to know what his opinion is. If he decides to leave the situation as is, then so be it. But, I want to know what his opinion is.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Can we ban Crono now? He's reached his entertainment peak.

Look at it this way, with each stupid complaint post in this thread, you get closer to being able to change your precious subtitle and regain a positive E-penis as opposed to an inverted one.

Guest Vitamin X

p_pm.gif

Was this really fucking necessary CronoT or are you doing this to incite discussion about your fucktwatedness?

Jesus christ, you are officially the worst poster ever. Mods don't have to adhere to any set of rules, and they'll enforce the rules as they see fit. This is the internet, let alone a small niche on the internet. There are no set laws here that can be governed by any sanctioning body other than Dames and whoever he chose to moderate the forums. If you don't like them fucking around with you, tough shit. Your total worthlessness and noncontribution to the forum as well as complete inability to amuse anyone other than yourself leave you liable to mocking from the other posters, especially when you go into HD, which as you pointed out had been posting for nearly 2 years now, should know what it's all about.

This isn't 6th grade where you can run to the narcs because some kid called you stupid and we get them sent to the principal's office. Grow the fuck up or don't bother posting. Be grateful you're even allowed to post here. Or not. Noone gives a shit either way, except for when you're starting threads like this or any of the other various atrocities you've created.

Kotz, you have indeed gone too far. Gagging that poor, defenseless girl. How dare you. Keep messing with Crono, though. Unless he can get the Magus ending and the supersecret ending, then let him be.

Guest Fook
Look at it this way, with each stupid complaint post in this thread, you get closer to being able to change your precious subtitle and regain a positive E-penis as opposed to an inverted one.

Unless of course you nasty, power-hungry mods lower his count even further.

Dames ownz the site, yes, but honestly, I'd expect a "Get the sand out of your vagina" sometime soon.

Honestly, if you're that bothered by the fact that you got suspended for 48 hours because you're not funny, just leave. If you've got those severe kinds of insecurity issues going on, maybe a forum on the internet just isn't the place for you.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I like that he PM'd TSMadmin when that account is a shared account for all the mods.

Guys, come on. Right now Crono is sitting in his room, crying. He's probably gone through FOUR KLEENEXES pver this whole ordeal. Cut him some slack.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

When Hoff is using that joke, it really is time to leave Popick alone.

I'm sick of being the nice Admin. High time I abuse my power.

For the next 24 hours Crono's posts will now have to be submitted to the moderating staff, and the ones that we deem worthy of seeing the light of day will appear on the board.

No, no no. Dammit PK. This thread needs........

bumblebee.jpg

YEAH-UH~!