TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The OFFICIAL All-Time Draft Thread

Since it's Saturday, we'll probably go late, but I might be burned out from all the damn drafting.

As long as the guy that's in my sights keeps dropping, I'll be the happiest little girl in the world.

I'm just fishing for ideas at this point. My general thinking is that even if we didn't have a draft, we'd breeze through picks on the board since everyone's online for the other drafts anyway.

As for the draft, here's what we'll do. Tomorrow night at 10pm, we will run a live draft, for a single round. It'll give us a chance to bang out about 20 picks at one time, and chat about baseball. If you cannot make it, PM me a list of 5-10 picks. If a poster doesn't send a list, or if his picks are exausted, I will autopick. This will not take us past round four, so don't panic if you can't make it.

Guest Brian

I don't mind so much, I'm just taking my girl out to dinner that night, and so I'll leave around 11:30 EST.

Damn. I had a picture and everything too.

pedrogoggle1vb.jpg

With Pedro gone, the Black Sox will now go to plan B. Our ace shall be:

10105656.jpg

Steve Carlton.

I was certain you'd take Pedro with your 2nd round pick. I think I told Al that in my PM to him.

I should be available for the draft.

Edited by Vern Gagne

I'm just fishing for ideas at this point. My general thinking is that even if we didn't have a draft, we'd breeze through picks on the board since everyone's online for the other drafts anyway.

PST? EST? CST?

... Mountain?

Grenwich Mean Time?

Cena's Writer literally stole my pick from under me, so here's my replacement...

piazza3.JPG

Mike Piazza.

Up to pick...

JHawk

Beast

Bored

Guest Brian

Does anyone know if Dr. Tom will be on later tonight, because if he's not here for the fourth round we're going to have a problem.

Guest Brian

I though we were going to do like two or three rounds, because he has those two picks in a row.

I'm going to hold an AIM chat around 9:30 ET this evening, for the purpose of drafting up through the end of the fourth round. If anyone will not be around, they can PM their preferred choices, or I will auto-draft for them.

Ok guys.

Dr. Tom selects SS Cal Ripken Jr. and OF Frank Robinson. If Tom doesn't like either, he can exchange them for whoever is still in the pool.

Grrrr...he's not the only O's fan around here, you know. Oh well, maybe he'll throw them back in, if he ever comes back from AWOL...

I'll be there at 9:30 btw. Make sure to give a chat link!

Guest LooneyTune

Damn my placement in the draft order (rethinks next picks) Damn Ripken... :(

I might not be there until around 10 or so, so I'll PM you a short list in a bit.

Scratch that, ends up I can't make it and don't have time to make a list. Just autopick for me when the time comes up, please.

Guest Failed Mascot

KingPK has me blocked on AIM. What a prick...I'll never talk sports with you again! >:(

Guest Brian

I'm sorry I'm late coming in. I'll be on in just a minute. Had a power problem.