TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The OFFICIAL All-Time Draft Thread

Would everyone like to try and do an AIM session, around 9:30 eastern on Friday?

I'm there, but I don't see alot of people being able to get there.

I propose Saturday afternoon.

Would everyone like to try and do an AIM session, around 9:30 eastern on Friday?

Some of us (Al, Treble, Myself, MiB) have our fantasy league draft at 7:30 Saturday, but I guess we can try to knock out a few rounds of this beforehand.

Some of us (Al, Treble, Myself, MiB) have our fantasy league draft at 7:30 Saturday, but I guess we can try to knock out a few rounds of this beforehand.

What about Fri/9:30? I'm sensing that might be a good concensus time.

Can't do Friday. Saturday would be much better. Same goes for Sunday. ANYTHING but Friday

Hell... tonight or Thursday even. ANYTHING but Friday.

I'll try, but I can't guarantee anything right now. It's probable I'll be out for the evening. Same deal with Saturday afternoon and evening; certainly the late afternoon and evening. If an AIM session is what you want, you can autodraft me. I'll keep track of this thread, of course, and, if possible, I'll let you know if I can make the scheduled time.

Friday and Saturday are both going to be bad for me, but I'll try to at least PM a few picks before then if need be.

Anyway, for his second pick, the Washington Senators select OF Tris Speaker. Hard to go wrong with a career .345 batting average and a .417 OBP.

I believe that means bravesfan is on the clock.

What about Sunday evening?  Anyone have an issue with that time?

fine!

EDIT: Not that I'd want to discourage anyone from watching TNA's fine PPV,

Destination X, but I'm at school without PPV so I can't watch it live anyway. ;)

Guest LooneyTune
What about Sunday evening?  Anyone have an issue with that time?

fine!

EDIT: Not that I'd want to discourage anyone from watching TNA's fine PPV,

Destination X, but I'm at school without PPV so I can't watch it live anyway. ;)

Even in Sports he shills TNA... and sunday is alright I guess. Whichever works best for more people.

Cincinnati Kelly's Killers select...

Josh-Gibson-basher.jpg

Josh Gibson

Beast, JHawk, bravesfan coming up

This has been asked before, but what kind of numbers do you give Negro League players?

Cincinnati Kelly's Killers select...

Josh-Gibson-basher.jpg

Josh Gibson

Beast, JHawk, bravesfan coming up

This has been asked before, but what kind of numbers do you give Negro League players?

I had trouble even finding negro league stats on line :ph34r:

Essentially I use biological information and descriptions to garner a general idea of the player's skills, and work from there. I'll look at the stats, but given that the level of competition is hard to discern, I won't take them at face value.

Shill

As for my next pick, it's too hot to talk about on the board. But if you call my hotline, I'll let you in on all the juicy secrets we just can't talk about right here. Will it be a hitter? a pitcher? Which already drafted player is ready to jump ship to my team? Call 1-900-909-9900, do it now, and kids get your parent's permission before calling, but whatever you do call the hotline, RIGHT NOW! Tony, Bobby, Al, back to you!

Does anyone know if Cena's Writer will be around anymore tonight? He's said he doesn't have internet access from 6 am to 2 pm. He's right after, Bravesfan who is here later in the night.