TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Failed Mascot

I'm just curious

Guest Failed Mascot
And I meant Dames.

Dames only pays for the server and comes to tell people he still cares about this place which can be seen through him paying for the server. He doesn't actually do anything anymore.

Guest Vitamin X

Hi, ALina. I don't remember you quite well since I had yet to come out of my messageboard shell when you were a regular around these parts.

I remember you as a cute chick who played tennis and according to some people went psycho for unknown reasons and left and keep coming back, like so many who have tried to leave TSM before and after, and perhaps forever.

Let's be friends. B-)

Man, such hostility for someone you have not and probably will never meet in real life.

Message board hate is the lowest form of hate.

Guest Laka

Kotz must be filling out then.

Good for him.

I see he's into drug use, too.

I rarely try to come back here. Mostly, I lurk in the Sports and Games forums. Despite most of you being extremely weird outcasts, many of you know your shit there. So, it's hard to leave.

Guest Laka
And I meant Dames.

Dames only pays for the server and comes to tell people he still cares about this place which can be seen through him paying for the server. He doesn't actually do anything anymore.

He's still around, though.

And hates me for a reason I've never found out.

Besides insulting him a lot, with racist remarks. But, he should know I don't mean it when I go crazy.

Guest Flyboy

I remember one time Leena sent me pics of her in a bikini through AIM. I felt I was taken advantage of... I might report that to the cops.

Yes you do. If a female PBP promises tirts, then gets to 20 posts without getting re-banned, they have to post them. It's an unwritten rule.

Show your tirts

I will, if I'm allowed back.

I remember one time Leena sent me pics of her in a bikini through AIM. I felt I was taken advantage of... I might report that to the cops.

True story: a month or so ago, I was talking to LooseCannon on AIM. He recounted the time you sent him a disturbingly provacative picture of your at-the-time 14-year-old girlfriend. He said he was genuinely concerned that the feds were gonna bust down his door at that moment.

Guest Flyboy

I don't usually do this, but...

:lol:

I need to put him back on my buddy list.

Guest Laka

Let's try being nice to everyone.

We can be a hip, unique type of wrestling board then.

...cause she might conceivably show her tirts?

Isn't that why we pay attention to bitches?

- Slayer, paying attention to bitches to get some tittay since 1998