TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Failed Mascot

I'm just curious

Guest Failed Mascot

I'm not going to go naming names or cause any trouble, I'm just wondering about this. Are posters who were previously banned for very justifiable reasons allowed to come back now? I only ask because there are quite a few and if they are allowed to come back then let Nunzio back. His house show reviews are better than what most people can write.

Meh, most of the staff have cut back on seeking and destroying PBP's. We kinda delete them whenever they're stirring up shit like they did the last time before or something. Example, FromBeyondTheGrave was Choken One and I initially banned him for just acting like a total fuckin tard around here. He got to post for a while but started acting like a twit again in the WWE folder and ended up getting plunked from the board.

But he'll be back. Long-time posters here know that TSM runs through Choke's blood. He's been, unfortunately, associated with this board for nearly 5 years. Sometime down the line though, he'll show up with a new name to post with.

Some folks never seem to learn from their mistakes.

Thanks Bob. I apologize for the mix-up FBTG. Everyone, just ignore me here, move along.

If I knew who BBCW was then I might do something.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Thanks Bob. I apologize for the mix-up FBTG. Everyone, just ignore me here, move along.

No problem.

Guest Failed Mascot
If I knew who BBCW was then I might do something.

LooneyTunes or however its spelled.

So can Nunzio come back? He really wants to last I spoke with him and you have to admit that his house show reviews were great, even front page of the site material. Also Eagan was fine when he was Krazy Karter. He never started any trouble.

I don't think half the people see problems with some of the people the "admin staff" ban.

Private board though so not much you can do about their sandy vaginas.

Guest Vitamin X

AS was entertaining and a smart guy when his emotions and rabid fandom didn't take over. He's exactly like MikeSC to me, who recently I've gotten a bit of like for in the CE folder since he does make intelligent points that somehow in the end don't make sense. Neither of them know when to give up an argument though, and I don't think this board is much for stubborn personalities.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Geordi gulped, still staring in utter fascination at what the android Second Officer was doing to the computer.

"I--well, Captain, Wesley and I were notified by one of the crew that Data was seen walking this way with an unusually abstracted look on his face and no clothes on. The crewperson told us he was, ummm, erect, you know? We tried to catch him, but he got in here before we could stop him.

"And the rest, well, you can see for yourself." Geordi indicated the computer access room, where the android science officer was pressed against the far wall, his hips working rhythmically back and forth.

"He's--well, sorry, sir, but he's fucking the computer!"

Riker pulled himself to his feet, still holding his flash-burned hand. "But why? Half the women on this ship would gladly go to bed with him, most of the other half already have, and they swoon about it to each other whenever they get the chance."

Wesley sank down onto the deck and put his face in his hands. "Does he ejaculate?" the young man asked muffledly.

"What does that matter..." Picard began, then stopped to reflect. "Oh. Yes, I imagine that could be a problem. What will happen if he does, Mr. LaForge?"

"Umm, if the composition of his ejaculate is the same as a human male, let me see..."

Geordie looked abstracted himself for a moment, then laughed. "Nothing, Captain. The universal probe interfaces are designed to be physically separate from the main system. There may be some strictly local shorting, but nothing the security overrides can't isolate the core from. I hope Data's insulated, though."

Guest Failed Mascot

Hey Agent, let the real mods talk and go off and play with Incandenza nicely.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I think Trivia is useless moron Scott Keith. Go get 'em boys.

Guest Failed Mascot

You're just getting upset because people are finally starting to break the news to you that you aren't entertaining.

Guest Failed Mascot

Its getting kind of late Inc. Shouldn't you be cuddling up close to that fuzzy spanish meatball you call a girlfriend? We don't want her getting lonely now.

Clearly you've forgotten unwritten rule #9, FS.

1. No trolling.

2. No spamming.

3. No calling other posters racial slurs.

4. No nudie pics shown without a link (along with pictures of spiders).

5. Conduct yourselves like sane human beings possessed of some maturity.

6. Don't disobey the mods. This does not mean you cannot disagree with them and voice your opinion, but you must still adhere to the decisions they make.

7. Mods have full discretion to warn or ban posters they feel are out of line and acting like twits.

8. No personal information of other posters or webmasters of this or any other board (such as addresses and phone numbers), or their family members, should be posted on the board, unless posted by the persons themselves. Anyone who does this and/or uses it to harrass the person in question shall be banned from the board.

9. No one is allowed to make jokes or amuse themselves in any way except for Incandenza and his friends.

I'm not even gonna piss and moan that it should be "IDrinkRatsMilk and his friends". Because I've found my place as "Incandenza's friend that wants to usurp him."

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The three men heard a sound suspiciously like a giggle from Wesley, who still had his face buried in his hands. "Is there any way we can interrupt this before then, Mr. LaForge?" Picard asked, hearing the moaning from the computer accelerate.

"Not anything I'd care to try, Captain. You saw what happened to Commander Riker, and I'd hate to activate a higher level of internal security. Besides, I think it's about to. . ." The speakers wailed, gasped, and subsided. In the room, Data had pressed his hips firmly forward, and was shuddering while arcs crackled from his skin to the metal surfaces immediately around him. He gasped once, again, and then fell stiffly backwards, landing on the deck with a thump.

Captain Picard looked from the computer matching interface in the far wall to his Second Officer, laying on the floor with an obscenely satisfied smile on his usually placid gold face. He looked back at the computer, noticing that there were still small arcs occasionally visible inside the interface socket and frowned.

"Mr. Data, I'll see you in my ready room just as soon as you're back in uniform. Fifteen minutes, at the most." He glanced at Riker, who was still cradling his burned hand. "Can you make it to Medical on your own, Number One?"

"No problem, Sir. Do you think he heard you? That was some heavy arcing there at the finish."

Picard raised one eyebrow slightly. "Mr. Data, are you capable of verbal response?"

A voice from the vicinity of the floor replied, "Eminently, Captain."

"Did you understand my last command to you?"

"You stated that you would see me in your ready room, in uniform, in no more than fifteen minutes. Counting down from the moment you finished speaking, that leaves me thirteen minutes, twenty-two seconds and counting."

Picard shook his head, watching Riker try to hide a smirk and fail miserably. "Does that answer your question, Number One?"

"Admirably, Captain. I'm heading to sickbay, and with a little luck they'll have me patched up in time to listen to his explanation. If you don't mind, that is?"

"No, not at all." Picard sighed heavily and turned to go. "And the worst thing about the whole situation is that he probably has one."

Riker stepped onto the bridge as soon as the turbolift doors opened, slightly out of breath and hoping he wasn't too late. He slowed when he saw Data walking toward the ready room door and called out, "Mr. Data."

Data paused and then turned. "Yes, Commander Riker?"

"Are we on time?"

"If you are asking if I am complying with the Captain's command, the answer is that I still have thirty-seven seconds to report to him as ordered. I presume you will be present."

"An excellent presumption, Mr. Data. I wouldn't miss this for my next promotion."