TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Big tape sale, everything must go!

I'm graduating from college in May so I need to get rid of some of this shit before I move. So hopefully you guys want to pick some stuff up. Prices are $7 shipped for the first tape, $12 for two, $15 for three. This includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S, but add a dollar to each price if its in Canada.

Here's what I have:

-IWA-MS Put Up Or Shut Up 1st gen, January 2004: (Hero/Daniels loser leaves town cage match, Chikara match, Webb vs. Delirious, Steel vs. Lynn, more)

-IWA-MS Simply of the Best 5, + main event match from PWG 88 Miles Per Hour 1st gen

-WCW 1999 year in review (a 2 tape set reviewing all the big PPV matches and angles that set them up throughout the year. Pretty cool stuff actually)

-WWF Survivor Series 1991 1st gen

-WWF Survivor Series 1993 1st gen

-WWF Judgment Day 1998 1st gen

-WWF RAW episodes for 6/28/99, 7/5/99, and 7/12/99 (one tape)

-WWF Judgment Day 2000 1st gen

PM me if you are interested in anything. I suggest you get the good stuff fast. I may add some more stuff later, so keep checking back. Thanks!

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WWF RAW episodes for 6/28/99, 7/5/99, and 7/12/99 (one tape

WWF @ Charlotte, NC - June 28, 1999 (19,553; sell out)

Raw is War – included an opening segment in which Steve Austin told Vince McMahon that, although he had lost the CEO position the previous night at King of the Ring, he went ahead and signed a world title match for himself while still CEO and if the Undertaker had anyone interfere on his behalf, Austin would win the title via forfeit; prior to Austin coming out, McMahon announced that the Undertaker would defend the title against Triple H at Fully Loaded; featured Steve Blackman attacking Ken Shamrock with a kendo stick in the ring, causing Shamrock to bleed from the mouth; included an in-ring promo in which Billy Gunn, Chyna, and Triple H said they wanted the rights to the DX name; included Ivory turning heel in an in-ring promo in which she challenged any woman in the crowd; someone eventually did take her up on her offer just for Nicole Bass to intervene and take out the mystery woman:

Chaz (w/ Marianna) pinned Meat (w/ Terri Runnels) with a roll up after Marianna pushed Terri off the ring apron

Hardcore Holly pinned Kane after the Big Show interfered and hit a chokeslam on Kane; after the bout, Kane hit the chokeslam repeatedly on Holly

The Rock defeated Triple H via disqualification when Billy Gunn interfered and hit the Rock with a foreign object

The Godfather fought Edge to a no contest when Droz and Albert came ringside

WWF Tag Team Champion Bradshaw pinned Billy Gunn after X-Pac interfered; after the bout, both Chyna and the Road Dogg came down; the match came about due to Gunn stealing Bradshaw’s title belt

WWF IC Champion Jeff Jarrett (w/ Debra) pinned X-Pac after interference from both Debra and Billy Gunn; after the bout, a brawl ensued pitting X-Pac and the Road Dogg against Gunn and Chyna

Steve Austin pinned WWF World Champion the Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) to win the title following the Stunner; pre-match stipulations stated that if there was any interference from the Corporate Ministry, the Undertaker would be forced for forfeit the title to the challenger

Raw is War - 7/5/99:

Matt & Jeff Hardy (w/ Michael Hayes) defeated WWF Tag Team Champions the Acolytes to win the titles when Matt pinned Bradshaw with a tornado DDT after Jeff used Michael Hayes' cane as a weapon; Bradshaw wrestled without medical clearance after being tombstoned onto the steel ring steps by Kane on Sunday Night Heat (Best of Raw Vol. 1 & 2 DVD, The Hardy Boyz: Leap of Faith)

The Godfather (w/ Val Venis, Albert, & Droz) pinned Gangrel with a legdrop; prior to the bout, the Godfather introduced Albert & Droz as his new hoes; after the bout, Albet & Droz attacked Godfather & Venis, with Gangrel hitting the DDT on the Godfather; moments later, Edge & Christian came out to take Gangrel to the back

Test defeated Joey Abs via disqualification after Pete Gas & Rodney interfered after Test became distracted by Shane & Stephanie McMahon coming to ringside

WWF Hardcore Champion Al Snow pinned D-Lo Brown with a splash through a table after Mideon interfered

The Road Dogg fought Val Venis to a no contest when Road Dogg was arrested for allegedly spray painting Chyna's car; earlier in the night, X-Pac was also arrested

WWF IC Champion Jeff Jarrett (w/ Debra) pinned Chaz (w/ Mariana) after the challenger became distracted by Debra and Mariana fighting at ringside; after the bout, Headbanger Thrasher made the save

Edge pinned the Big Bossman with a spear; after the bout, the Bossman handcuffed Edge to the ring ropes and attacked him with the nightstick; moments later, Christian attempted to make the save but was also beaten down

Billy Gunn (w/ Chyna) pinned Meat (w/ PMS) with the Fameasser after Chyna interfered; after the bout, Chyna attacked Jackie from behind, with she and Gunn spray painting "DX" across the backs of Meat and Jackie

Kane defeated the Big Show & Hardcore Holly in a handicap match by pinning Holly as Show had a staredown with the Undertaker at ringside; after the bout, Kane and Taker attacked Show with Kane eventually leaving ringside as Taker busted Show open with a steel chair

The Rock defeated Triple H (w/ Chyna) in a steel cage match by escaping over the top; after the bout, Billy Gunn came ringside as he and Triple H double teamed the Rock

Raw is War – included an opening segment in which the Undertaker attacked Steve Austin from behind, busting him open with the stolen Smoking Skull belt; moments earlier, Austin had Vince McMahon come to the ring to sign the contract for the Fully Loaded main event; included an in-ring promo from the Road Dogg & X-Pac in which they, along with Kane, were attacked by Triple H, Chyna, and Billy Gunn; moments later, the Undertaker came out to tell Kane that he would never make him choose between being with Taker or being with X-Pac, as X-Pac had done before being attacked; featured Steve Austin interrupting an in-ring promo by Jeff Jarrett, challenging the Undertaker to face him later in the show before eventually hitting the Stunner on Jarrett; featured the Acolytes making an open challenge since their scheduled opponents D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry couldn’t compete due to Henry’s high blood pressure; moments later, Hardcore Holly accepted the challenge and was beaten down until he was pulled from the ring and taken backstage by the Big Show:

Edge fought Gangrel to a no contest when Gangrel pushed his opponent into the ring of fire on the entrance ramp

The Godfather & Val Venis defeated WWF Tag Team Champions Matt & Jeff Hardy (w/ Michael Hayes) via disqualification when Hayes broke the cover after Venis hit the Money Shot on Jeff; after the bout, the Acolytes attacked the champions, with Val & Godfather helping to make the save

The Rock (sub. for a missing Kane), X-Pac, & the Road Dogg defeated Triple H, Billy Gunn, & Chyna when Rock scored the pin with the People’s Elbow

Al Snow pinned Droz in a hardcore evening dress match after accepting Droz’ open challenge; after the bout, Albert came ringside and pierced Head with a railroad spike

Test defeated the Mean Street Posse in a gauntlet match; Test pinned Pete Gas at around the 45-second mark; Test pinned Rodney with a pump handle slam; Test defeated Joey Abs via disqualification when Shane McMahon interfered; as Test fought off Shane, Steve Blackman came down and jumped Test before Ken Shamrock quickly followed; moments later, Shane and the Mean Street Posse attempted to break Test’s ankle but Shane ended up accidentally hitting Stephanie McMahon – who tried to intervene – knocking her out; Shane and the Posse carried Stephanie backstage

WWF World Champion Steve Austin & the Big Show defeated the Undertaker & Kane when Austin pinned Kane with the Stunner

Ok, here's something I've been wondering but never knew whether or not it was in bad taste to ask...how are the matches on OTR '99?

Nothing's great, though I enjoyed the tag team opener (Henry/D'Lo vs. Kane/Xpac) and there's some okay stuff after the whole incident (Rock/HHH, 8-man elimination). Nothing amazing though, as you might expect.

Kay, thx. I always wondered since, understandably so, match quality is never something I've seen brought up about that particular show

Just bumping this because everything has to go.

I'm also going to add some more RAWs from 1999, from February - April if there's any interest in them.

How is the quality on the ote+raw is owen video? I always wished I had taped that raw.

Quality is decent, although two people have already requested it so you might have to look somewhere else to get it.

Tapes are selling, so get stuff before its gone!

How is the quality on the ote+raw is owen video? I always wished I had taped that raw.

Quality is decent, although two people have already requested it so you might have to look somewhere else to get it.

Tapes are selling, so get stuff before its gone!

ok

The people who wanted the Over the Edge 99 + RAW is Owen episode never got back to me, so it's back up for grabs to whoever gets to me first and wants it. Still plenty of good stuff here and it all has to go!

Added a tape with Fall Brawl 1997 and Spring Stampede 2000 on it! Fall Brawl 1997 is hard to find, so pick it up here for cheap!