TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

A Tna Videogame ??

Guest nokia

"Jeff Jarrett stated in an interview with wrestlingfigs.com that both a TNA Magazine and Video Game are in development"

- This could be good, if EA sports is behind it....

"Jeff Jarrett stated in an interview with wrestlingfigs.com that both a TNA Magazine and Video Game are in development"

- This could be good, if EA sports is behind it....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For a TNA videogame they could easily farm it out to some awful no-name development house.

Need I remind you about WCW Mayhem and Backstage Assault, too?

I guess people are relying on the slim chance that the ex-Aki guys who worked on the Def Jam games would do it.

So TNA is now copying the ECW business plan?

The difference being TNA isn't being railroaded by their network at every turn and last I checked, the WWE didn't want to air on FSN.

I swear I'm going to send someone to Norway or whatever third world country Gleensoe is from and have them pummel this bastard with a blunt object while forcing him to watch a Mark Henry/Viscera Iron Man Submissions Match.

Guest LooneyTune

I think Nailz v. Giant Gonzalez Iron Man Submissions would be worse. Their entire offense is choking.

Gonzalez also used a terrible looking chokeslam. That would the highspot tp set up the next 15 minutes of choking.

If they end up with a game and it sounds good, I'll pick it up. I'm not too sure that they should really go this route yet, they don't have the TV to really push outside prejects like a video game and if it fails then they will be branded as such by the VG makers. I think they need to pray that they can get on Spike in prime time.

Very very very hard, but I think God will be looking soemwhere other than Planet Jarrett when the prayers are made. I hope they get on a real network and are given enough money to put on a how that looks better than WCW World Wide.

TNA will be bankrupted in 9 months.  :firedevil:

Well...it was better than the three months they were given last week.

VICTORY!

Or the 3 months given in 2002.

TNA has been given three months more times than Ron Artest was giving second chances by the NBA.

Well it did start as no longer than 3 weeks, then no longer than September, then no longer than January, then no longer than a year, then repeated process. So thats 12 chances? Werent they supposed to be bankrupt in April 2005?

Well it did start as no longer than 3 weeks, then no longer than September, then no longer than January, then no longer than a year, then repeated process. So thats 12 chances? Werent they supposed to be bankrupt in April 2005?

True...but you brought up Rodman.

This trend would have to continue to 2007 for this to even come close to equal a Rodman-like NBA run.

It's without question TNA are lucky to be alive. Jerry Jarrett was literally a day away from folding TNA before Panda Energy stepped in. TNA are defying the odds, and more power to them on that front, but you can't survive forever by defying the odds. Sooner or later you have to turn the odds in your favor, and TNA haven't done that, and until they do it's quite right to question how long they can keep going.

Guest MikeSC
It's without question TNA are lucky to be alive. Jerry Jarrett was literally a day away from folding TNA before Panda Energy stepped in. TNA are defying the odds, and more power to them on that front, but you can't survive forever by defying the odds. Sooner or later you have to turn the odds in your favor, and TNA haven't done that, and until they do it's quite right to question how long they can keep going.

Look at WCW.

They were a company with a lot of money behind them who were BLEEDING money.

And, their parent company got sick of losing money and basically shut them down.

TNA might want to think about it, because Panda won't be willing to bleed indefinitely.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

Can someone explain why people think TNA is suddenly going to appear on Spike TV?

Let's be serious here. The big step for TNA is going to be not paying for a timeslot with Fox Sports and getting an extra 30-60 minutes tagged onto Impact.

Guest MikeSC
Can someone explain why people think TNA is suddenly going to appear on Spike TV?

Let's be serious here. The big step for TNA is going to be not paying for a timeslot with Fox Sports and getting an extra 30-60 minutes tagged onto Impact.

Or pulling down a 1.0. Why would Spike want a show where ads would be hard to sell if it pulled down MUCH higher ratings than it did?

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

Yeah, I think when TNA jumps to a different network it's going to be to FX.