TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Wrestlemania Hype

Meant to post this yesterday but here are a few talk shows featuring wrestlers hyping Wrestlemania

Last night: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin was on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson' - If you missed it, he hyped Wrestlemania, talked about being in LA and starting his own movie career with WWE Films. When asked if he was doing the 'Rock thing' he said no he was doing the 'Steve thing'. Pretty fun interview...Craig Ferguson will not be attending Wrestlemania, he will be attending the basketball games.

Big Show will be on Conan O Brien tonight

HHH will be on Best Damn Sports Show tonight

Hulk Hogan will be on Best Damn Sports Show on Friday

If I find anything else I will post it here

The Big Show on Conan? I know I'll be watching.

Guest Evolution
The Big Show on Conan? I know I'll be watching.

That Big Show/Tom Selleck/Horny Old Lady episode remains one of my favorites.

The one where Selleck shaved half of his moustach to hype the two tv movies he was doing at the time?

Yeah thats the one

Recapping BDSSP featuring Triple H - Segment went 5-7 minutes. Talked about his career, tearing his quad, returning to win the belt at Wrestlemania 18, talked about his movie career, possibly playing Conan the Barbarian, plugged Blade Trinity coming out on DVD and Wrestlemania this weekend

So anybody catch Big Show with Conan? Pretty funny stuff all around, with Show talking about his car rental problems, plane seats accomodations, and a funny story about the Japanese tour where he basically told he once had to take a crap in one of those minuscule japanese hotel bathrooms and half his body was sticking out of the bathroom itself. He had to crap in a sideways manner and he was so frustrated he slapped the wall and it fell to the hall. Some girl had to come and put like a curtain in front of him or something.

They also show a clip with Big Show vs Conan O'Brien in the new WM21 video game. Conan was a really skinny red-headed guy with Val Venis' moveset. He cheapshoted him the whole match and gave him the Money Shot. Terrific stuff.

So anybody catch Big Show with Conan? Pretty funny stuff all around, with Show talking about his car rental problems, plane seats accomodations, and a funny story about the Japanese tour where he basically told he once had to take a crap in one of those minuscule japanese hotel bathrooms and half his body was sticking out of the bathroom itself. He had to crap in a sideways manner and he was so frustrated he slapped the wall and it fell to the hall. Some girl had to come and put like a curtain in front of him or something.

They also show a clip with Big Show vs Conan O'Brien in the new WM21 video game. Conan was a really skinny red-headed guy with Val Venis' moveset. He cheapshoted him the whole match and gave him the Money Shot. Terrific stuff.

Yea it was great, I taped it. I still have the slelck show one on tape. show is always funny on conan.

and I loved the video game clip