TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

2005 WWE Television Win-Loss Record & Standings

Guest www.theunprettier.com

i am surprised cena as lost so many. but then again the ones hes lost would have been screw jobs because for some reason the wwe like him.

Big update for ya, all up to date.

The standings don't lie.

Batista, Benoit, and Cena are well-pushed champions...Nunzio and Carlito have horrid pushes...and somehow Heidenreich has 3x+ as many TV victories as Christian.

Raw Tag Champs got hot on the B-Show, now are dying.

Shelton's wins are rare these days.

London went from multiple wins ahead of everyone to not being able to buy a victory.

Lots of new faces are red hot, with Psicosis, Burchill, Kennedy, Animal, and Super Crazy (one loss via DQ).

Taking a look at the list, from a PWI/Mark's perspective, you can use this list to clearly identify the "WRESTLER OF THE YEAR" for WWE, as guys like Cena, Batista, Booker, Benoit, Rey, and Shelton have done all the in-ring work (whether it's good in-ring work is debatable, but they've done the most shows).

ChrisM, I'd have to research the wins, but I can assure you it's accurate. The WWE has always protected Heidenreich VERY well, including in his first major program with Taker @ SSeries 04, kicking out of the "Last Ride".

Guest DefiantRican

Thank you for this post. I have not known these stats but they are very interesting

Guest King TelFie
Shelton has a better win % than HHH. :huh:

During the build up to WrestleMania, HHH hardly wrestled. It was all angles and interviews. And after his HIAC match with Batista, he was gone up until Taboo Tuesday. So it makes sense. But I'm surprised at how many losses he actually has had this year.