TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

2005 WWE Television Win-Loss Record & Standings

Viscera isn't even a contracted employee.

He is PAY PER SHOW.

stevie's injury was a work. He's working ROH.

No, he's not working ROH. He appeared at one show and apparently WWE wasn't happy about it, and he probably won't be back.

We should get a list for Smackdown too. :)

I guess I'm out of the loop but wasn't there a reported working agreement between WWE and ROH now?

He is PAY PER SHOW.

No, he's not working ROH. He appeared at one show and apparently WWE wasn't happy about it, and he probably won't be back.

We should get a list for Smackdown too. :)

I guess I'm out of the loop but wasn't there a reported working agreement between WWE and ROH now?

Gabe Sapolsky posted on the ROH boards "don't believe everything you read on the internet". I don't think there's any sort of agreement.

I'm surprised how well Hardcore Holly is doing.

That's a LOT of wins on Velocity. He rarely ever loses on that show, but when on Smackdown it's a different story!

Guest news_gimmick

He is PAY PER SHOW.

I didn't think that injury was a work. That clip of him afterword with the bent nose was sick looking.

And on the other hand I'm surprised that Vis is on per appearance since his big ass is always seen with the roster in the back.

He is PAY PER SHOW.

I didn't think that injury was a work. That clip of him afterword with the bent nose was sick looking.

And on the other hand I'm surprised that Vis is on per appearance since his big ass is always seen with the roster in the back.

I'm guessing there's something we don't know about Viscera; he has a family, big financial problems, or something, and Vince agreed to do the pay per appearance deal because of that.

Because he's being brought in a lot more often than you'd expect.

Stevie's injury definately was not a work.. but its not too difficult to work with a broken nose, when some guys work with fucked up necks (like Benoit and Angle were both doing prior to their surgery)

Guest curry_man2002

Jonathon Coachman: 0-2

Ric Flair: 0-5

Steven Richards: 0-5

Tyson Tomko: 0-8

Val Venis: 0-10

j.o.b squad 2k5. :D

The real story of who's most important to Vince: look at overall matches wrestled, and which top guys got days off. Triple H had fewer matches than any other active full-time wrestler on the roster. Kinda reminds me of how Hogan almost never wrestled on Nitro.

Guest BDC
The real story of who's most important to Vince: look at overall matches wrestled, and which top guys got days off. Triple H had fewer matches than any other active full-time wrestler on the roster. Kinda reminds me of how Hogan almost never wrestled on Nitro.

Even as a little mark, that pissed me off.

This thread kind of reminded me of something. There's a reason Christian's not over. It's not that he hasn't been programmed with the right people, or hasn't had the right kind of mic work, or anything like that.

It's that he never wins matches clean with his finisher. If he'd just beat one person a month on Raw clean with his finisher, it would be absolutely huge for his credibility.

I'll never figure out why people think Nova was worth something anyways.

Nova invented being worth something.

Shoulda seen THAT ONE coming...

I think the irony with Chrisitian is that he hardly wins which might be why fans are getting behind him. Watch once they start pushing him everybody on the net will start to say he is squashing people. The only persons to avoid the rise to the top backlash in recent years were Eddie and Benoit and even then they weren't really pushed in that fashion.

Examples: John Cena WWE Champion and leader of the Chain Gang

Batista World Heavyweight Champion and The Top Animal of the Jungle