TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
converge241

Terry Francona (red Sox)

I can't wait for that lump of crap Dan Shaugnessey (spelling?) to write a "The Curse of the Bambino tried to kill Francona" article.

I can't wait for that lump of crap Dan Shaugnessey (spelling?) to write a "The Curse of the Bambino tried to kill Francona" article.

Believe it or not Shank wrote a GOOD POSITIVE article about the Sox today. Go to www.boston.com and check it out.

Apparently this guy is a ticking time bomb health wise, had like a shitload of surgerys in 2002 and problems with blod clots. I'm wondering why I never heard this before....

Am I the only one waiting for the "Who's your daddy?" chants, aimed at Mariano, when the Yanks come to Fenway?

Hey its all fair, make your chants. Anyhow despite the feud, I hope Terry is ok. I just lost an uncle to a massive heart attack and my grandma has just barely survived three attacks in a weeks time.

I don't think it was a heart-attack, it was a blood clot in his lung.

Tito has apparently had a bunch of health problems in the last few years, so hopefully he's ok.

I don't think it was a heart-attack, it was a blood clot in his lung.

Tito has apparently had a bunch of health problems in the last few years, so hopefully he's ok.

Yea espn said it wasnt a heart attack thankfully. I wish him good health .