TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Spears announces she's knocked up

Luckiest kid there is. He could have a fully justifiable oedipus complex, plus he won't have any problems making friends.

I disagree. I think she's the absolute worst person to be having a child, because she not even truly mature enough to be able to make rationale decisions for herself, let alone an infant, and because she's more in love with the concept of being a mother than actually being serious about the job. To her, a child is a novelty.

I'm not disagreeing with this at all. I'd just like to say that there is an entire generation who behaves like this. Having a kid is just another part of the checklist of things that you need to have in order to be a teenager.

And at least this one will have infinite amounts of money to use. I fell asleep and had a dream about Britney Spears' kid singing on remixes of my hit singles.

Having kids after you get married is the trailor trash way of life? You all have no idea what trailor trash means...do you? You just heard it on TV somewhere.

She wouldn't be married yet. ANd her mom, her cousin, his nephew, and sister, aunt, two uncles would all be living with her.