TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dazed

Forum Merge...

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Of all the things you could come up to do the best you can come up with is merging folders that don't need to be merged?

I'd rather you upgrade the board, or add some new skins.

Guest Vitamin X

Upgrading the board costs money, though.

Is this like the first post you've made at TSM for a while or are you just not posting outside the wrestling folders?

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Upgrading the board costs money, though.

Is this like the first post you've made at TSM for a while or are you just not posting outside the wrestling folders?

I've only been posting in the OAOAST, as I've been busy because the Wedding got moved up to Next Saturday.

If money is a concern why don't we just use a free invisionboard like NMB is on.

I know that's likely true, but it sounded funny. "Dude we got like a THOUSAND times more posting than those guys! AHAHA!"

If there's an outcry from the posters to do this, do it, but this sorta seems like doing stuff for the sake of doing it.

I'm fine with merging the folders. Just rename it TNA, Puro & Indies. Keep General Wrestling separate though.

That's pretty much the right idea. If the folders must be merged, then they must be merged but TNA and Puro should be specifically named as part of the merged folder title and not just lumped in as Misc.