TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Turning Point now avaliable on DVD

Folks this was an excellent show that got TNA it's inital PPV buzz. Highly reccomended.

turningpoint_LRG.jpg

THE DECEMBER 2004 TNA EPIC PAY-PER-VIEW “TURNING POINT” NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!

The four-hour “Turning Point” DVD features the mega Pay-Per-View in its entirety, including the following matches:

The Phenomenal AJ Styles, The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy and The Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

X Championship Match: Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin

Six Sides of Steel Cage Match: America’s Most Wanted vs. Triple X

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Raven

The Alpha Male Monty Brown vs. Abyss

NWA World Tag Team Title Match: 3Live Kru vs. Team Canada

Kid Kash, Michael Shane and Kazarian vs. Hector Garza, Sonjay Dutt and Sonny Siaki

In addition to all the Turning Point matches from the December three hour epic event, fans who buy the DVD will get never-before-seen backstage footage of Traci, 3Live Kru, AJ Styles, Chris Sabin and many more of your favorite TNA superstars! Plus, you’ll see what went down backstage AFTER the Six Sides of Steel bout between America’s Most Wanted and Triple X!

Buy it here: http://www.shoptna.com/catalog/index.php?m...33cfb7f1a5c0944

And I was just thinking before anyone bitches about how its only avaliable through their website and not in stores, why is it that people seem to have no problem ordering from ROH's website (for a long time trusting the notorious Rob Feinstein to take your order and send it our correctly and in one piece) yet don't want to order from the TNA website and insist on waiting until there's a national distribution deal? That just bugs me. Anyway, again for anyone looking to see TNA at their best, definitely pick this show up for the excellent cage match and very good X title match and if nothing else a rare interesting match with Randy Savage.

Amen! Give TNA a break!

Guest LooneyTune

I'll see if I can dig out my Visa card, because this show looks like something I'd actually enjoy, which is something I haven't said often about WWE recently.

I'd get TNA's best of matches before i got turning point. only 2 good matches. cage match and x match. and like slapnuts said, a very weird savage moment.

hand on the forehead pin of jarrett.

And I was just thinking before anyone bitches about how its only avaliable through their website and not in stores.....blah blah blah......RF is a criminal.....blah blah blah......and gay......blah blah blah......X division rules.

Internet fans will buy anything from the official homepage.......the common TNA redneck fan don't own credit cards and have bad credit.

TAKEDOWN MASTERS RULZ!

Last time I tried to order from TNA, I would have needed a paypal account. And I dislike Paypal very much. That was my only complaint was that stupid Paypal bull.

Have they finally moved away from that into an actual ordering system or is it still Paypal?

And I was just thinking before anyone bitches about how its only avaliable through their website and not in stores.....blah blah blah......RF is a criminal.....blah blah blah......and gay......blah blah blah......X division rules.

Internet fans will buy anything from the official homepage.......the common TNA redneck fan don't own credit cards and have bad credit.

TAKEDOWN MASTERS RULZ!

I don't know what you're talking about here. First of all I never mentioned anything about RF being gay. I am referring to his long time held shady record with sending out the correct tapes in good condition. The one time I ordered from RF Video my tapes were nearly unwatchable. The point I was trying to make has nothing to do with "TNA's redneck fans" (which is a ridiculous statement since their base in now in Orlando and almost all of their PPV orders come from internet fans) but that when Victory Road was released on their website many posters here complained about it not being avaliable in stores and would only buy it when they got a national distribution deal, which is ridiculous when I know many of those same people have no problem ordering from Ring Of Honor, who when run through RF video would be a much less secure order then from TNA's website who I've never heard problems with and personally have had nothing but good experiences with.

Last time I tried to order from TNA, I would have needed a paypal account. And I dislike Paypal very much. That was my only complaint was that stupid Paypal bull.

Have they finally moved away from that into an actual ordering system or is it still Paypal?

Yes, they now accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.

Yes, they now accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.

What's the shipping charge?

ETA: 7.95??? God damn, that is one hell of a high shipping charge.

Guest MikeSC
And I was just thinking before anyone bitches about how its only avaliable through their website and not in stores, why is it that people seem to have no problem ordering from ROH's website (for a long time trusting the notorious Rob Feinstein to take your order and send it our correctly and in one piece) yet don't want to order from the TNA website and insist on waiting until there's a national distribution deal? That just bugs me. Anyway, again for anyone looking to see TNA at their best, definitely pick this show up for the excellent cage match and very good X title match and if nothing else a rare interesting match with Randy Savage.

Well, that their shows cost more than WWE DVD's is a major beef.

But I usually buy DVD copies of PPV's off of ebay anyway.

-=Mike