TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Short Irish Guy

OZ on HBO

Jefferson Keane was a good character. His scenes with his brother towards the excution were also good ones. If alive during the riot, I bet he reverts to his old ways only to survive. I wonder if AAA (Adebeisi) was supposed to take off as well as he did or received such great reviews that they centered more of the show around him?

Guest Connzilla

What they could of done with Keane is have himrevert to his old ways in the roit, Infearating Said. Then in season two Keane's could of ran the Homeboys with Adebisi, while trying to show Said that he wanted to convert back to Islam. Then in the start of season three Keane's kills Pierce leaving Wrangler for Adebisi. Then run the Homeboys for the rest of Season three.

Then in season four to show Said he has his back he would try to kill Arif for abandonig Said, Which means the Muslims clash with Adebisi who they are helping turn Em City into a more black domaneted place, so Adebisi has Querns send Keane's to Gen Pop which hits Keane's like a ton of bricks because he has been down with 'Bisi since dayone. While everything goes down in Em City with Adebisi dying Keane Reunit's with his brother Billie in Gen POP.Also while in in Gen Pop Keane's clashes with the aryeansa fter they call Billie a Faggot and him a Nigger and shanks Shillinger and Robson who surviive at the end of the first half os season four. In the second half of season two Keane's is sentence to solitary.

in Season Five Keane's returns to Em City, Said who learned a thing or two about abandon meant accepts Keane's as a muslim, for the rest of season five Keane's is Said's right hand man and has choice words with Arif. In season six After Said's death when Arif is appointed the new leader of the Muslims Kean's stop's being allined with them but doesn't stop practices Islams as it makes him fill whole. The homeboys ask him to be their leader after they leave Reading but He declines and starts telemarlketing for Burr, but Keane referts to his old way's agian once Omar White who Keane's had befriended in season is murdered by Lemeul Idzik whom Keane attempts to murdered. Keane is placed in solitary agian and is there for the rest of the season.

That could be some interseting tv which could of happen if they didn't kill Keane s0 early.

Keane's death was necessary because it fit within the arc of the character in terms of Keane reforming, getting fucked over and framed for murder/sentenced to death, and going to his death with his reformation intact in terms of the character going out having evolved and grown as opposed to regressing back to square one.

Edit/Add

I will say it would have interesting if Keane had been around somewhat longer if just for Adebisi and Said in a tug of war over his soul.

Another reason Keane had to die: if Keane lived, then Anabisi never becomes big-time leader of the gang-bangers or at the very least ensure Keane died as soon as he was released from death row, so that Anabisi wouldn't have to worry about Keane living and harming Anabisi's powerbase via his reformation.....

I always wanted Sister Pete to get raped...and then that person get sent to Oz

I am SHOCKED that the producers of Oz did not send the truck driver who fell asleep on the road that caused the bus to swerve off of the road at the start of S5 to Oz. In fact with all the shit they did in Seasons 5 & 6, I don't know how they didn't do it.

I felt the same way. I thought after they did the crash and read off the names of the dead Hill would do the driver's prison introduction. That could have been great, the driver in prison trying to keep what he'd done a secret until he was found out