TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

PROMO: Love Me

Guest Goodear

Shortly after getting dropped on his head as the ending of an otherwise lovely day, Ejiro Fasaki sits stooped over in the lockerroom with a towel over his head. Obviously not the least bit happy about the present situation, Ejiro mumbles to himself over and over again about the sad state of affairs. In case you are wondering, Ejiro does not like to lose a whole heck of a lot.

"GOD DAMN IT!"

Pulling the towel off his head, Ejiro whips the sweaty cloth off his head and tosses it into the lockers. Hopping up and grabbing the side of the locker, Fasaki kicks the metal with all the control of a five year-old who has been brought to Blockbuster at 11:30 in the evening. He's tired, he's pissed, and he just wants to go to freaking bed.

Oh I'm not one to kiss and tell, but I've been seen with FarAH...

"Fall guy ringtone... why did I think that was a good idea?" mumbles Ejiro as he pulls his cell out of his bag in a flash and answers with his usual pleasant and loving demeanor.

"WHAT!"

"Did you see that nonsense tonight?"

"YOU DIDN'T? You're the one who convinced me that ... that I was a freaking sham! That because I could never win without resorting to how did you put it... bopping them with a bike chain? Well guess what sparky... I'M NOT WINNING WITHOUT THE CHAIN!"

... .... ...

"Ohhhh, thats perfect... I'm 'getting better'. Well get what sassy? I'm NOT! Right now all I want to do is run down Pretzler with a TRUCK! And then I want to run his MOM DOWN! And his DOG! That little mongrel thinks he can just wag his tail and be all cute and ... okay maybe the dog will be fine."

"Dogs are cute!"

... ... ... ....

"Look, I don't think this is a waste of time. I understand that this is how I'm going to stop being such a dick but its just not me. I want to be a complete bastard! I want to make these scumbags bleed and bleed and bleed! I want to..."

... ... ... ... ... ....

"I'm NOT A QUITTER! I will make it work! I will! I am better than everyone else! I AM BETTER!"

"I will!"

I want Jack Nicholson to turn up to Smarkdown as Ejiro's anger management counsellor.

In the interest of practicing what I preach...

I can't imagine that Ejiro's sponsor would be Judge, and Fugue has sort of become the new-age Cutthroat, so I'm guessing that it's somebody old-school that retired before I showed up, like Wilson maybe.

Still, I dig the way the promo plays on the insecurity that characterized Ejiro's entire first run in the fed, and how he seems to be exploiting it to give depth to his "rehabilitation." Continuity = (Y)

He said naughty words. :o

That aside, this was a neat promo, in that you got the whole Oh who's he talking to what's up with the dots vibe off of it.

Interesting idea. I haven't said it yet, but glad to have you back Ejiro. It would be ideal if Judge was your sponsor, as he makes the most sense and was slated for a return. But I'd love to see someone like Frost or Wilson, just for the whatthefuck factor. Or possibly it could go into Ejiro's personal life. He has family, right, so maybe it's a brother or a sister. And for comedic purposes give him badges for every month he goes without the chain. Intrigue in a bottle.

Well, Judge was face last time we saw him so I'm not sure it'd be him...

Sign in to follow this