TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

I was just curious

In agreement with Haws and Latin: oh yeah, this board definitely needs more Dames (both the short hispanic kind and the "generic term for female" kind), if the last year or so has taught us anything at all.

I heard about this site through LordsofPain.net.  They would post The Dame's Diatribes (JESUS CHRIST, HOW I MISS THEM!!!!!) for the weekly TNA shows, and would link back to TSM at the bottom of the reviews.  I loved reading the Dame's show reviews because he was extremely descriptive, with match background recaps before reviewing the actual matches, and for the fact that he actually described everything that happened in the match.  This sure beats the usual "Random Wrestler jumps off the ropes with an attack, gets slammed, theres the finish", reviews.  I didn't have a problem signing up for the forums here though.  I enjoy what I read here, and hope this place stays around for a long time.

Same here in regards on how I found the site.

Dr. Tom's Smackdown reports were also posted on LOP, which is how I found my way here. I started reading Dames' WWE PPV Diatribes (Oh, lord, the detail!) I didn't join the forums until Dames asked someone to get him a copy of an Angel/Buffy episode (I can't remember which), and when I emailed him about it, he mentioned in his reply that TSM had a good forum.

edit: Happy now, Kotz?

Edited by RobotJerk