TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Is anyone else getting damn sick

I swear if I see another frigging softball game on national television, I'm going to blow a gasket. I don't mind if they show this crap on ESPNU, and I don't mind when they show an occasional college baseball game on ESPN or ESPN2, but when they have softball teams that are last in their conference playing on ESPN2 when they could just as easily be showing an MLB game, it just pisses me off.

Some things just aren't newsworthy, and if they don't have enough interesting programming to fill up their channel from March to July, they shouldn't punish us by taking good programming off the channels we want to watch.

Guest Vitamin X

Hey Rant, does calling your cable company and trying to demand they carry a channel actually work?

I have to think some of this is due to ESPN having a lack of programming due to hockey being on strike. Thus we get these college baseball and softball games out of nowhere. I don't remember much ever seeing college baseball unless it was the CWS.

Hey Rant, does calling your cable company and trying to demand they carry a channel actually work?

If enough people do, then sometimes.

Directv has ESPNU...if you pay $12 (or less per month!) for the totally useless Sports Pack. By useless, I mean its useless cause you get all the Regional Sports Nets but all the actual games for the major sports are blacked out due to stand alone, all the games (not really either) sports packages for MLB, NBA and I guess NHL.

Guest MikeSC

If enough people do, then sometimes.

What if you offered them your earnest friendship?

Would that grease the wheels?

-=Mike