TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

Next WWE Champion

The next champ will be Chris Masters, mark my words.

In all seriousness I think it will be JBL, unfortunally.

If were lucky it will be Jericho or Hogan.

And I would never stop, but then again if I survived Lesnar, JBL and Orton being champs Im sure I can tolerate anyone being champ and keep watching.

Yeah me too. It's time to let newcomers step up

Damn right. Giving Hogan the belt will just halt the progress of up and coming stars like Triple H and Bradshaw.

I think if there is no champion switch the only real guys who have a chance of dethroning Cena are a heel Eddie or Kurt Angle. JBL won't get the belt back unless some unseen circumtances happen(which was a reason he got the belt in the first place). Anyone who gets a long title reign usually doesn't win the title back right away especially when they didn't imrpove business. Diesel never touched the belt again. HTM never touched the IC title again. Randy Savage took years before winning the title again after his year run as champion in 1988. JBL is also doing the HBK/Rock shctick with the real belts and we know how that turned out for them. The Rock got the title over a year later. Then you got to take into account what the hell could they do entertaining with JBL with the strap again when he went over everybody besides Cena as champion. Of course, they could bring people from RAW to smackdown for burial, but if the rumour of HBK coming over is true I can't see JBL going over him at all and rightfully so.

Batista within the December-present stage was much more over than Brock was when they turned him face from Survivor Series to WrestleMania 19. Overall, Brock was more over though, but Batista didn't exactly get the push from hell either. Hogan can't even do a legdrop, how could he be champion?

Matt Morgan for WWE Cccchhhaammm..chumm...champ!

Then I would seriously stop watching.

And Hogan can barely sit down let alone take a bump, his wrestling days are over.

And Hogan can barely sit down let alone take a bump, his wrestling days are over.

So there are words that can cut deeper then any knife can.

I know, I wouldn't mind seeing hogan job to some people, and no disrespect to hogan, but i think physically he just can't go anymore.

No fair, if Hogan cant wrestle then he cant job, simple as that.

Well I meant that i would like to see him wrestle some more, and put some younger talent over. But i think he's far too gone to even do that.

Sadly, I do think we have witnessed the very last Hulk Hogan match.

WWE hasn't shown the slightest hint or interest in ever pushing Jericho or Eddie Guerrero again, ever...They were never in WWE's plans and therefore creative never really got behind them, basically setting them up to fail. Like when they put Eddie in a fued with BRADSHAW, knowing full well it wouldn't draw, then placed the blame directly on Eddie(despite drawing well up until that fued), which stressed him out, giving WWE an excuse to get the belt off him. I don't have to explain what they did to Jericho, other than they gave him the single worst attempt at a push in history...

I'd like to see Cena Vs. Guerrero for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam with Cena dropping it.

Yeah me too. It's time to let newcomers step up

Damn right. Giving Hogan the belt will just halt the progress of up and coming stars like Triple H and Bradshaw.

I don't care that much if "new, young talent" is getting pushed, but if you have a champion who is barely able to walk across the ring, and would break a hip instantly if he got in a real fight, it makes the show unwatchable.

And for the record, I have only watched Smackdown for a total of about 30 or 40 minutes since JBL won the title, so that doesn't work for me either. If Lesnar came back or Angle won the title, I might start watching again, but I'm a little fussy about boring midcarders holding the belt too.

Guest JMA

I'm saying Eddie. I figure that one of the reasons he was turned heel was to give Cena a good worker to feud with (besides Angle); it might also be a case of not wanting the mega-popular Eddie to overshadow Cena.

Personally, I'm upset that Eddie will never get his revenge on JBL now (seeing as they're both heels).