TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

Chris Masters

My brother and I have a running joke about how bad Chris Masters sucks. It's to the point where I actively look forward to his appearance on Raw just to see my bro run for the hills, dive on the floor with his head in his hands, etc.

Oddly enough I think that this and the Angle Invitational could have a crossover if Kurt is traded to Raw. Let him break the Master Lock, then Masters can go after the gold medals. If they really wanna elevate this bum that'd be the easiest way to do it.

It still isn't much. The bar has been so raised by other shows that he needs to be giving out more like $10,000 for people to buy into it.

But it's "his own money"

$10,000 would be a bit insane. This isn't suppossed to be a company sponsered contest.

To be honest I don't think Raw at this point cares much about the whole heel/face thing. I mean they've been having Jericho and Shelton fight each other despite both being faces, and Kane/Viscera made no sense on a heel/face level either. So you could have Angle just say "Punk you are stealing my challenge gimmick, now I'll break your lame little hold." Gotta love those shadings of gray.

To be honest I don't think Raw at this point cares much about the whole heel/face thing. I mean they've been having Jericho and Shelton fight each other despite both being faces, and Kane/Viscera made no sense on a heel/face level either. So you could have Angle just say "Punk you are stealing my challenge gimmick, now I'll break your lame little hold." Gotta love those shadings of gray.

Shelton/Jericho is different because it supposed to be different. Kane's a face, Viscera was a heel. Makes sense to me.

016166CTBTc.jpg

Well, sir I don't like him.

That ruled!! Great Pic. I always use that line, and no one has any idea what I am saying, unless they are a fan of R and S

WHAT...ROLLS ALL AROUND ALL OVER THE TOWNA ND OVER YOUR NEIGHBORS DOG, WHATS GOOD FOR A SNACK AND FITS ON YOU BACK ITS LOG LOG LOG

ITS LOG LOG ITS HEAVY ITS A PIEVE OF WOOD, ITS LOG LO ITS BETTER THAN BAD ITS GOOD

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

I love the way he talks. And he's pretty funny when he insults people.

That ruled!! Great Pic.  I always use that line, and no one has any idea what I am saying, unless they are  a fan of R and S

WHAT...ROLLS ALL AROUND ALL OVER THE TOWNA ND OVER YOUR NEIGHBORS DOG, WHATS GOOD FOR A SNACK AND FITS ON YOU BACK ITS LOG LOG LOG

ITS LOG LOG ITS HEAVY ITS A PIEVE OF WOOD, ITS LOG LO ITS BETTER THAN BAD ITS GOOD

Man, you're a "Thanks" away from Drury.

Masters also has time on his side...he just turned 22 so he's got 4-6 years to improve his game before we can really declare if he sucks or not.

Masters also has time on his side...he just turned 22 so he's got 4-6 years to improve his game before we can really declare if he sucks or not.

Once the audience have decided you suck, it's really hard to change that perception. Whether Chris Masters gets really good in 4 years time or not doesn't matter, because he's getting pushed in the here and now, and in the here and now he sucks, and it's that sucky wrestler who people are seeing and judging, and not the peformer he might or might not become in 4-6 years.

Guest Desperate Housewife

Dave O'Neill, who has fallen in love with the guy, does not count as the entire internet

Guest Crimson Idol

He is a shit wrestler and he doesn't have a big enough build for his gimmick

But I do find the masterlock challenge entertaining.