TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

WWE Smackdown House Show report

Guest Brian

We used to get those types of crowds when shows were down in Tacoma. Putting shows at the Key Arena has done a world of difference.

I actually have some stories abouttalking to wrestlers at ringside, including Benoit, $40, and hardway blood. Saving those for the kids.

When I went to Backlash, I had 2nd row ringside...and the white trash around me was unbelivable. Four guys behind me where cool (the ones with the WE'RE HERE FOR HOGAN sign), and three other guys to the right and like a row back were cool.

Swear to god...EVERYONE else were horrible. Smelly, fat, talking idiots. It's ridlicious how many idiotic fans are out there for wrestling. I've had so many encounters with fucking stupid wrestling fans it's off the charts. I don't even go out of my way to act like I'm a wrestling fan (by buying all the shit they have and stuff).

Sounds like you had a fun time. It's definately better ringside then anything else.

That's what I've encountered as well. When I went to Wrestlemania 21 it made me feel embarassed to be a wrestling fan. Everyone there is a fat, sweaty, smelly assclown who looks like they've never left their parents basement before. And of course they are all experts.."OH YEAH I READ THAT THE ROCK IS DEFINITELY RETURNING TONIGHT!!".."DUDE YOU DIDN'T HEAR, HULK HOGAN IS GONNA DEBUT IN NWA TNA NEXT WEEK, ITS ALL OVER THE NET BRO"

Nothing beats having to hear WOOOOOOOOOO SHELTOOOOON BENJAMIIIIIIIN!!!!! ORANGEBURG SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! All afternoon at a houseshow, even when Shelton was nowhere near the ring.