TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Modern Man's Hustle

Help me pick a new avatar

Guest Vitamin X

I personally like the first one, the credit-card through-the-cameltoe-thing.

Really? That's awesome, man. I'm actually a bit jealous. How was it to hang out with him?

It was a great experience. It wasn't just me, though. I went to the show in St. Louis with my friend Nick, and during the last song of the set, Slug came out into the (admittedly smallish) crowd and shook hands with people, etc.

After the set ended, he signd autographs for people and chatted with me, Nick, and a group of about 4-5 other people. Slug took us back behind (kinda underneath) the stage and handed us some "Free Beret" t-shirts. I don't even know who Beret is, since I'm just a casual fan who had only heard 2 Atmosphere songs before Warped. But right after that, Slug asked if anyone smoked bud, and when everyone in the group enthusiastically answered "yes", he whipped out a packed chocolate philly and sparked it up.

I really didn't say much to him since I'm somewhat shy (social anxiety disorder) and as I said, I didn't know much about the music at the time. Still, it was an awesome experience. After smoking up, I went and got tossed around brutally Flogging Molly's mosh pit.

Slug smokes weed. I figured he'd be "above" that. i don't know why.

I recently went to Atmosphere in omaha. they opened with a song that sounded awesome and i'd never heard. it might be new.

chorus

"Smart went crazy,

but where did you go?

yo, yo

where did you go?"

Anyone ever heard?

"Above" smoking? An oddly condescending remark coming from such a huge ICP fan. They rap about weed constantly. Ah, well.

slugglu_large041503.jpg

Does that look like the face of a man who doesn't smoke weed?

Really? That's awesome, man. I'm actually a bit jealous. How was it to hang out with him?

It was a great experience. It wasn't just me, though. I went to the show in St. Louis with my friend Nick, and during the last song of the set, Slug came out into the (admittedly smallish) crowd and shook hands with people, etc.

After the set ended, he signd autographs for people and chatted with me, Nick, and a group of about 4-5 other people. Slug took us back behind (kinda underneath) the stage and handed us some "Free Beret" t-shirts. I don't even know who Beret is, since I'm just a casual fan who had only heard 2 Atmosphere songs before Warped. But right after that, Slug asked if anyone smoked bud, and when everyone in the group enthusiastically answered "yes", he whipped out a packed chocolate philly and sparked it up.

I really didn't say much to him since I'm somewhat shy (social anxiety disorder) and as I said, I didn't know much about the music at the time. Still, it was an awesome experience. After smoking up, I went and got tossed around brutally Flogging Molly's mosh pit.

That's god damned cool, man. Nicely done.

Guest StylesMark
Either the pigtails or the suicide.

You realize that the pigtails is Paris Hilton, right?

Are you scared?

Terrified.

You might want to talk to somebody about that. It's just a picture of a dead, about to be eaten, fetus.

Doesn't Dr Phil or Oprah post here? They can help!

"Above" smoking? An oddly condescending remark coming from such a huge ICP fan. They rap about weed constantly. Ah, well.

Well, above was in quotes. It could easily mean that he thought he'd act like he was too good to smoke weed, even though there's obviously nothing wrong with it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Either the pigtails or the suicide.

You realize that the pigtails is Paris Hilton, right?

Yeah, but the pigtails are more signifigant to me than who it is.

"Above" smoking?  An oddly condescending remark coming from such a huge ICP fan.  They rap about weed constantly.  Ah, well.

Well, above was in quotes. It could easily mean that he thought he'd act like he was too good to smoke weed, even though there's obviously nothing wrong with it.

thank you for explaining that for me.

On second look at the cover of GLU, ya he smokes.

Since when does ICP rap about weed????? Violent J just started to smoke weed a couple years ago. And in the 2 albums they've released since then. he's mentioned it maybe twice.

And the Darth Vader one wins.

as a former ICP listener, I don't recall them ever talking about weed...they always talked about silly shit like fucking fat girls and mutilating people, but never weed...

They in fact made fun of rappers, rapping about weed.