TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

WWE Season four fantasy

I sure have been sucking lately. From #1 to #12. But I'm on the comback trail. Hail Smackdown!

no it's the 24th.

Reminder: To get big time PPV points for the Bash, you'll need to set your roster by 7pm est on Monday.

jsut to clarify this with a date, to get points for the Bash you need the people on your roster by 7PM Monday July 18th. SO I'm thinking it's going to be very Smackdown heavy.

Yeah, it is a good idea to go Smackdown heavy next week. However, I do think that maybe it is a good idea to have a couple of Raw guys on your roster for the week.

Animal is available at a cost of $3m.

This is my line-up for next week:

Batista (assumed Title Retain points)

Benoit (assumed Title Win points)

Christian

Heidenreich (taking a chance on this one)

Juvi (assuming they add a CW title match, assuming Juvi wins)

Kurt Angle

Maria (extra $1m left over)

Melina (her or Torrie would both be good picks since their guaranteed to bbe making PPV appearance, match, and specialty match points)

Muhammed Hassan

Have they confirmed a Torrie Wilson vs Melina match for the GAB? I have only heard it as rumors right now.

Hey Benoit was on velocity tonight vs Reagl (a great match too) so I got some points for him afterall.

Ok now I have to pick a team for this week.

Ok picked my team for week 6, right now I have

RAW

Masters

SD:

Eddie

Animal (hell get ppv appearance, match points and cuz I loved the LOD when I was a kid)

MNM (all 3) (I figure mnm will retain the titles, meaning big points, and melina will be in a specialty match and probably will win)

Torrie(for the specialty and ppv apperance and match points, possibly win points)

Batista

Benoit (cuz I assume hell win the us title sunday)

Wonder If I should stick with masters, or unload him for someone else?

Yeah, I dumped Masters this week as well. I figure with the major focus being the diva search and HBK-Hogan he won't get on TV. With Smackdown having a PPV this week my lineup is Smackdown heavy.

Batista

Christian

Joey Mercury

Orlando Jordan (This is the match were if Benoit doesn't make him a star nothing will)

Torrie Wilson (specialty match for PPV)

Carlito

Kurt Angle (the invite may be back)

This could be either gangbusters for me or a major bomb.

k Thanks for that. My team now:

Batista (beats JBL)

Carlito (Carlito's Cabana and he maybe wrestles)

Chris Benoit (beats Orlando Jordan)

Christian (beats Booker T, I hope)

John Cena (will probably wrestle and of course appear)

Johnny Nitro (beat Animal and Heidenreich)

Muhammad Hassan (beat Taker)

Torrie Wilson (will probably win the Bra and Panties if MNM retain)

Ok new idea, I dumped Masters (hopefully his biweekly trend continues) and Animal (hey hes likely to have just an appearance onsd and lose the ppv match) and added Booker T (likely to have a match on sd and has one at the ppv that he may win) and theodore long (extra cash left, hell likely make at least one appearance on sd and probably at the ppv)

my luck animal will have a match on sd and win and will then win the tag titles

and masters will have a masterlock challenge tonight

oh well, I'm counting on those big ppv points, I want to be in the leaderboard for the week at least once, but with ppv its hard.

So now I have all Sd people

Booker T

Long

Benoit

Batista

MNM (all 3)

Torrie

Eddie

cmon get me some points.

I just had a thought....imagine if Fantasy was around in the days of the Hardcore title and the 24/7 rule.

Damn that would be a shitload of points given out every week.

Tough break for anyone that dumped Masters... if I had just dumped Juvi and Maria I could have put him on and made double the points (since Angle and Maria were my only Raw people).

Oh well, I'm glad Angle made 3 appearances and won a speciality match with a finisher (with another finisher execute). Hopefully things go well with SmackDown, Velocity, and The Bash.

Yea thanks for convinving me to drop masters lol. But its ok, cuz I figure I will make make up those points with the bra and panties match at GAB .

I need Benoit to win the US title badly. and for once it has personal implications lol

Well the planned Summerslam card has Benoit/JBL for the US Title so I think people who have Benoit are going to get some nice points this Sunday. And yeah I'm one of the guys who dumped Chris Masters so I'm pissed.

Well, hopefully my guys that I got for the PPV pay off because I stumbled about 9 spots thus far this week.

My new lineup for the week is going to be

Batista

Carlito

Masters

Christian

Edge

Kane

Angle

Conway (He is the Con Man!)

Good luck for everyone else this coming week.

UPN probably screwed over alot of people for this week. Never thought we would have to take into account a station banning a wrestler from appearing.

god damn i'm sucking lately. #22. I blame the week I went on vacaion and had to keep the same team 2 weeks in a row.

EDIT: I love it, A double post vampiro69 sandwhich. (he likes it)