TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

Viscera

It didn't work with Henry, but Vis is really bringing it out. I didn't know that he had it in him. I'll still never get the image of him raping his opponent last week out of my head. Which sucks.

Guest Brian

When did Vis start doing Barry White? I caught it this Monday, and fucking fell in love. Big Vis is fucking king.

Viscera has replaced Snitsky in my heart as the greatest thing ever.

I'm just waiting for Big Vis to start propositioning and stalking all the skanks hogging up airtime during Diva II. Oughta make it at least somewhat entertaining, asumming we're not all sick of the gimmick by then.

You shouldnt give them ideas.

Yes, we should, because obviously they have no good ones of thier own.

Guest Ransome
Big Vis is fucking king.

technically mabel is ;)

Technically some girl half Lawler's age is....

As for Big Vis, I can only imagine that WWE is so desperate to make his failed 1995 push worthwhile that they'll give him any gimmick at all to prove that their decision to make Mabel KOTR wasn't the complete and utter mistake that everyone knows it was. Why else could they have brought Viscera, of all people, back to WWE when they have so many other great (fired) workers wallowing in the Independent circuit?

As for Big Vis, I can only imagine that WWE is so desperate to make his failed 1995 push worthwhile that they'll give him any gimmick at all to prove that their decision to make Mabel KOTR wasn't the complete and utter mistake that everyone knows it was. Why else could they have brought Viscera, of all people, back to WWE when they have so many other great (fired) workers wallowing in the Independent circuit?

Well, at least they chose him over Billy Gunn for the KOTR push this time...I kinda miss Shamrock though.

Well, Vis has always been a good role player. One of his advantages due to his size/gimmick is that no matter what level of the card he's on, he is seen as a credible and legitimate threat. Besides moving pretty quickly for a man his size, Vis uses his offensive arsenal pretty well and doesn't blow up nearly as badly as other past superheavyweights (Yokozuna being a prime example; see his frequent use of the Star Trek nervehold to get his breath back). Viscera impressed me with his mic work and natural charisma during his 03-04 tenure in Memphis...he can work face just as easily as he can work heel. I was also impressed in 1995 by how after getting a megapush for 2 months, then buried for the next 4 months, he didn't get a big head or complain. He's also been seriously injured only once or twice in his 15-year career, so that's another upside. Bottom line, Vis is a guy whose talents exceed expectations and I'm glad the creative team is letting him show that every week on RAW.

Well, Vis has always been a good role player. One of his advantages due to his size/gimmick is that no matter what level of the card he's on, he is seen as a credible and legitimate threat. Besides moving pretty quickly for a man his size, Vis uses his offensive arsenal pretty well and doesn't blow up nearly as badly as other past superheavyweights (Yokozuna being a prime example; see his frequent use of the Star Trek nervehold to get his breath back). Viscera impressed me with his mic work and natural charisma during his 03-04 tenure in Memphis...he can work face just as easily as he can work heel. I was also impressed in 1995 by how after getting a megapush for 2 months, then buried for the next 4 months, he didn't get a big head or complain. He's also been seriously injured only once or twice in his 15-year career, so that's another upside. Bottom line, Vis is a guy whose talents exceed expectations and I'm glad the creative team is letting him show that every week on RAW.

What are you, his publicist? I find it very hard to disagree with you though.

On a side note, didnt the cotten candy plant really get into it!

Guest Teckneek
I'm just waiting for Big Vis to start propositioning and stalking all the skanks hogging up airtime during Diva II.  Oughta make it at least somewhat entertaining, asumming we're not all sick of the gimmick by then.

Viscera and Gene Snitsky for tag team champions! They need to give Snitsky a Neil Diamond gimmick.

Dude, greatest idea ever! AWESOME!!!