TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JMFabiano524

Someone HAS to have a transcript of this...

From a DVDVR post, refers to that one 1986 SNME, you know, the "did Hulk or didn't Hulk submit to the rack?" episode:

The Hercules promo was Hogan claiming that Hercules was stronger than the Hercules of mythology, which makes him an immortal, so Hogan has been "hanging and banging with Eve" in the garden of Eden to prepare himself. Somehow the Titanic gets involved too. It's pretty out there, but no moreso than any of his other promos of this period.

I just HAVE to have the full version of this, be it in text or A/V...

Okerlund: The heavyweight champion of the world, Hulk Hogan, readying for a title defense tonight against Hercules, and of course Hulk it happens on your own home turf here in southern California.

Hogan: ...and THANK GOD Mean Gene I got my pump back, man! You know, the pythons are READY, the largest arms in the WORLD! And I'm proud they are 'cause I've checked this dude out, Hercules, man; he's got the body of a god. He even looks like the real Hercules and he's definitely stronger, man. But I checked the dude out even farther: he could have been a Greek god! He could have been an immortal! And you know something, Mean Gene? Since he's guided by Bobby "The Weasel" Heenan, I've trained for the dude like he's an immortal, brother. I've been hanging out in the Garden of Eden with my main squeeze Eve. I dove 20,000 leagues under the sea, forty nights and forty days, I hung and bung on the Titanic. And Hercules? *points to palm of left hand, bug-eyed* THIS IS WHERE THE POWER LIES!

Okerlund: Just the point I wanted to make, Hulk Hogan. Yes, there will be diverted attention tonight with the presence of Hercules' new manager, Bobby Heenan.

Hogan: Well, you know it's the same old story with this Weasel, man. He keeps throwing 'em at me, and I keep knocking 'em down. But you know, Hercules? You're just like everybody else, man: top shelf YOU ARE, because you're guided by Bobby "The Weasel" Heenan, but you're in my way, man. *bug-eyed* You're on my hit list, and you SHALL feel the pythons, brother. And when I'm done with you, hopefully I'll get that little Weasel in this 24-inch python and squeeze his head. But I'm going to the top of the family, Mean Gene. Hercules, you SHALL feel the wrath of the pythons, you SHALL feel the wrath of Hulkamania. *points to palm of left hand, bug-eyed* THIS IS WHERE THE POWER LIES!

Okerlund: All right! Get ready! Hulk Hogan, [unintelligble], Vince McMahon let's get back to you. *Hogan goes through spastic pose medley with bug eyed stare into camera*

Guest DVD Spree
The video is posted on the Death Valley Driver forum right now.

DVD won't play ball with my browser right now.

Anyone have a link?

For a second, I thought you were talking about Hogan's infamous "hung and bung" promo. Which one was that again?

For a second, I thought you were talking about Hogan's infamous "hung and bung" promo. Which one was that again?

He says it in this promo: see the transcript.

That was the interview where Rock challenged him for WMX8. I remember him saying "I've hung, and I've bung" but I don't remember what he was referring to. I do remember that it was the night where the crowd yelled "WHAT?" and Hogan said "Cha gonna do?" which was one of the most awesome moments in wrestling in 2002.