TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mosaicv2

How do you

Guest Mosaicv2

Since this board been upgrade by v2, i'm been really thinking about changing my username; I see that other posters here have done that. I know all of the other ups and downs here but not this dilemma... help plz.

Guest Mosaicv2

So clever Dr. Tom; COME ON DAMES REPLY MY MESSAGE DARN YOU... alright, im sorry, but would you plz reply.

Guest Fook

Actually Slayer, we found the jade monkey. It was in your glove compartment.

Guest Mosaicv2
One of the mods or admins have to do it.

Dames

I thought you were one of the admins in this board, or well where can I find one?

Guest Mosaicv2
One of the mods or admins have to do it.

Dames

I thought you were one of the admins in this board, or well where can I find one?

I am...but at no point did you ever tell me what you wanted it changed to, not even in your PM.

Dames

It must be a mistake here... I thought I had sent you a PM a day ago, must have not been sent somewhere. Well, I send a PM to Evilalkeiper and I think here's going to help me, but if doesn't I wouldn't mind if you do, because of really getting sick and tired on my recent username.

I have a question... if you change your name, do you login with that new name instead of your old one then? I remember being on some boards where they would have 1 login name that you use to access the board and a seperate name for what would be displayed if you posted something.