TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ravenlo

Greatest Stars of the 80's and Road Warriors DVD's

Guest bort

Normally were a few weeks behind the US with most WWE dvd releases....and go Upper Canada Mall

No luck so far; I called the HMV in the mall; they don't have any yet...if anyone around the area finds any of these dvd's for sale(including the ROad Warriors one) please post in here...

Guest TheGreatWesuke

The ad tonight during RAW said the 80's dvd is going on sale June 28th.

I got the Road Warriors DVD yesterday at HMV (I'm in Ottawa). If you have an HMV, try to see if it's there. There were a few copies at the one I was at.

It's one of the best DVDs they've done, btw, and that's saying something, considering they've produced some good ones as it is.

I got the Road Warriors DVD yesterday at HMV (I'm in Ottawa). If you have an HMV, try to see if it's there. There were a few copies at the one I was at.

It's one of the best DVDs they've done, btw, and that's saying something, considering they've produced some good ones as it is.

Apparently the CD Plus's released the Road Warriors DVD early as well, sending it with last weeks new releases. I know the guy that works at my local one, but he wouden't let me buy one till tuesday, the "Real" release date in canada.

Does anyone else who has the WM21 DVD notice that the Hall of Fame disc seems to have a really poor audio mix, the music is loud but speaking in some of the packages is low?