TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shanghai Kid

Question about Wal Mart

I don't know their official policy, but they'll give you the 150. Either right away, or if you whine a bit. Walmart's like that.

By the book, you'll get the money you paid for it, but he's spot on.

If you buy something, and it goes on sale within two weeks, they'll give you the difference, but that's officially as close as it gets.

So whine.

I used to work at Wal-Mart. IF you have your receipt you'll get what you payed for it. So of course, toss that out right now. Say you had just bought the item, and you'll get the current price. It will require a little struggle, and a call to the manager, but they'll give it to you no doubt.

Guest Boobie
Yea Wal-Mart are very lenient when it comes to returning stuff. They'll return anything no questions asked.

Rodney Carrington has a joke about returning "used diapers" to either Walmart or KMart, you complain long enough they will give you new diapers he hasn't bought diapers in 5 years.

Guest Leelee

I've taken a few unwrapped games to Walmart, that I bought cheaper from other stores.

Works most of the time, but I wouldn't try it often.

I traded in 6 Xbox/GC games at Gamerush for $102 in credit. For every 2 games traded in, I got a preorder for $29.99, so $20 off the normal price, which the credit went toward.

Spending no cash, I got three brand new games. I traded them at Wal-Mart (all sealed) for a PS2. Bam.

I traded in 6 Xbox/GC games at Gamerush for $102 in credit.  For every 2 games traded in, I got a preorder for $29.99, so $20 off the normal price, which the credit went toward.

Spending no cash, I got three brand new games.  I traded them at Wal-Mart (all sealed) for a PS2.  Bam.

The only problem with THAT is that all of those 6 games you started with were 50 bucks at some point. So essentially, you paid $300 for a PS2. They haven't cost that much since I caved and bought one in early 2002 just for the price to drop to $199 three months later.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

:phaser:

I traded in 6 Xbox/GC games at Gamerush for $102 in credit.  For every 2 games traded in, I got a preorder for $29.99, so $20 off the normal price, which the credit went toward.

Spending no cash, I got three brand new games.  I traded them at Wal-Mart (all sealed) for a PS2.  Bam.

The only problem with THAT is that all of those 6 games you started with were 50 bucks at some point. So essentially, you paid $300 for a PS2. They haven't cost that much since I caved and bought one in early 2002 just for the price to drop to $199 three months later.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

:phaser:

But I didn't pay more than $15-20 for any of them, save for 2.